[GAME TYPE] The Great Game

Wisewill

Basically X amount of people will be chosen as a traitor with the objective to kill the other traitors except they don't know who their targets are and must use their wits and skill to determine their targets. Perhaps they start off with basic descriptions on a piece of paper such as Sex and Eye Color and Blood Type. An example of what the traitors objective might look like.

1.Find and eliminate the enemy agent.(s) Target(s) details are within the attached dossier.

2. Escape alive and free.

I think they'd need other objectives as well... because if I were antag in this game type, I'd just kill damn near everyone and escape alone to ensure victory. Brute force, and it's easier to flood a station with plasma or subvert an AI than it is to find a needle in the haystack and shiv them without getting caught.

Not if you're antag and have a valid reason. That reason being that it's infinitely less dangerous and troublesome to just kill folks until you find the one you wanted. It makes sense ICly. Even still, I think having an additional objective, ESPECIALLY if that objective was the same for each antagonist, would be awesome.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use