New Antagonist Mode: Sith Lord.

DSTAPP

you are a normal person that arrives late to the station and have a normal job just like anyone else.

you have a force push ability, along with a choking ability which is your force grip.

another ability is electric fingertips that target like a gun dos but it only flys 3 squares.

another ability is a jedi speed sprint which can be turned on and off which being chased or return to normal human like running or walking.

Weapons: well the red light saber, the brown cloak you wear is capable of making you invisible. and a visor that can let you see through walls and people health. also a mind ability that lets you sense where people are located.

Pros: super strong and super fast. can deflect lasers but not bullets.

Con's: very easy to kille with basic human health.

this is a rough idea but i was open to opinions and suggestions.

-> be trator with a syndicate uplink

-> buy the random "Syndicate bundle"

-> pray for the "Dark Lord" pack

-> you get black robes and a hood to look like the False Emperor, two red e-swords and a SE injector with TK

-> laugh evily while waving your swords at everybody

-> slip on a banana peel and get robusted by the clown

we COULD reduce the murderboning if there was a jedi guy but the greytide would side with the jedi dude always which makes the sith guy kill them all...so just send two sith guys to duel to the death on the station while finishing their objectives.

we COULD reduce the murderboning if there was a jedi guy but the greytide would side with the jedi dude always which makes the sith guy kill them all...so just send two sith guys to duel to the death on the station while finishing their objectives.

I've seen something similar suggested a few times. I definitely think we need some sort of gamemode in which the antagonists are actually fighting eachother and the crew has to pick a side.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use