Forbidden Love - Adrkiller59 x HereticChurch FanFic

block1

Forbidden Love, a short story

It had been unforeseen, Adrkiller-sama knew that these thoughts were unholy and could get him a front-row seat to his own execution, but he didn't care. His own men would call him a heretic, but he knew this was fate. He had fallen in love with a Cultist of Slaanesh, HereticChurch-kun!

It was love at first sight, Adrkiller-sama saw her upon a hill, cherry blossoms flowing freely in the air and the distant sounds of artillery creating new craters in the plains, her long dark hair flowing in the wind. Adrkiller-sama could easily see that the mark of slaanesh had been bestowed upon HereticChurch-kun but he didn't care, he saw through the heresy and instead saw his soulmate. HereticChurch-kun hadn't noticed Adrkiller-sama as she dug her blade into an Imperial Trooper, a bit of blood got on her cheek and Adrkiller-sama couldn't help but blush, it looked cute on her.

"S-so k-kawaii.." Adrkiller-sama stuttered to himself, he ran up the hill towards HereticChurch-kun "Heretic-kun~! W-will you be my valentines~!", it had seemed like the battle had suddenly seized to exist, both sides completely stunned as they simply stared at the sprinting Adrkiller, holding flowers in his hand and the noticeable blushing of his face. HereticChurch simply stared, struck with an overwhelming euphoric feeling. She ran towards him, "Adrkiller-sama~! I will! I've always loved you!"

As Heretic and Adrkiller hugged they inched closer and closer to each others lips, wanting to embrace each others love when suddenly, everything faded..

Adrkiller-sama had awoken, bound and on the floor. He had realized he had tripped over a rock while running up the hill and hit his head too hard. His confession of love hadn't gone unnoticed however, a Baneblade heavy tank coming his way with a squad of troopers accompanied by a Lieutenant.

The Lieutenant looked down at Adrkiller-sama and spoke, "Commissar Adrkiller, you've been found guilty of heresy by confessing your love to the enemy. The punishment is death, any last words?"

Adrkiller-sama couldn't help but smile and said "ayy lmao."

The Baneblade was only about ten meters away, he closed his eyes and knew he would be reunited with his love soon.

-splat-

"Annd.. done." block1 thought to himself as he submitted the story to every newscaster on the station. block1 exited his room, walking towards the bar with a swagger, life was as usual, assistants beating each other to death with toolboxes and the CleanBots broken down from all the tajaran fur they had sucked up.

I looked down to notice the floor was missing and fell into the dark abyss of space. This must've been the work of the space gods, as my vision faded into darkness the only thing I managed to sputter out was "Happy Valentines day, crew.."

d2c010df59.jpg

45d47fd219.jpg

HOW DARE YOU PATHETIC WARP INFESTED SPAWN OF A LEGLESS MUMBLING GROT AND AN BILE-OOZING CATATONIC NURGLING. SUCH SLANDER CAN ONLY COME FROM THE WALKING LIES THAT ARE DAEMONS!

SMITE NOW THE SCIONS OF THE DAEMON!

Power_Chairs_by_b22c34v56.png

GRANT US THE STRENGTH TO PULP THEIR UNCLEAN FLESH!

Commissar_Fuklaw__a_Hero_by_BigBerd.jpg

TO COVER THEIR FIELDS WITH THE HEINOUS FORM OF THE BLASPHEMOUS FIENDS!

warhammer-40000-art-858846.jpeg

TO LAY WASTE TO THEIR CITADELS WITH HURRICANES OF CLEANSING FIRE!

cf952db099.jpg

TO- Wait....

The Baneblade was only about ten meters away blah blah blah...

-splat-

Why I never thought of using the Baneblade's Demolisher cannon for executions!?

[sLAM]

TIME TO TRY IT.

Main_Cannon_Boom__Baneblade_by_ManWithaHat.jpg

6a655563de.jpg

Works wonderfully.

Thought for the Day: Heresy is the very definition of "Doing it wrong". Heresy must be met with hatred. Hatred is the purest expression of love for The Emperor. From the sheer force of anger and rage overwhelming shall be borne fire to cleanse heresy. Suffer not the witch to live, the heretic, the daemon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use