Game Mode: Station Takeover

Blood_Buske

IF anyone was there for the syndicate take over event, It was pretty fun and I wish it was an actually game round.

Basically you start with so and so many syndicate agents on station, they try to emag the communications server and try to take over the station instead of blowing it up.

During the event the AI was syndicate and then next thing we know syndicate soldiers were all around keeping security at bay, the heads captive. then a next think I heard an ERT squad from NT arrives, a huge nice 20 minute fight broke out.

More ideas will come, Also Will improve my other game mode idea tomorrow.

So, uh.... a well done rev round?

Revolution is about that, few syndicate agents "recrutiting" the crew to take over the station to keep it for theirselves.... except they prefer to bomb the shit out of everything while screaming "VIVA LA REVOLUTION" to cause chaos so they heads eventually get theirselves killed. Or just lolflash everybody they come across and wait for the greytide to say "LOL I ANTAG" and rush the nearest head of staff to swarm them with a hurricane of crowbars.

The event actually went very well considering the vote after words was like 38 people liked it.. only 6 didn't. So if it ever was a round it might work but people would just be like SYNDICATE TRYING TO TAKE OVER CALL ERT! so best hope the syndis destroy the comms after they call for soldiers.

While fun at the time, I wouldn't want to see it even remotely often.

Anyone who is loyalty implanted absolutely /HAS/ to fight against heavily armoured guys with LMG's, which just means everyone in security and half the leadership roles gets immediately slaughtered 10 minutes into the round, and gets to sit it out.

It's interesting for a civ, or someone else. Not so much for a blueshield, Captain, HoS, or anyone in security who will be fiercely outmatched and immediately wiped out.

Anyone who is loyalty implanted absolutely /HAS/ to fight against heavily armoured guys with LMG's, which just means everyone in security and half the leadership roles gets immediately slaughtered 10 minutes into the round, and gets to sit it out.

It's interesting for a civ, or someone else. Not so much for a blueshield, Captain, HoS, or anyone in security who will be fiercely outmatched and immediately wiped out.

Send a mayday, call for the greytide, turtle like hell and if all else fails, do the sax.

Who says they would be killed? Might just be taken hostage to keep crew at bay etc.

Loyalty implant. It is an absolute necessity that you fight against non-crew. You absolutely HAVE TO COMPLY with Space Law and NT's interests. Getting captured and taken hostage is not in NT's interests.

Like I said, you /have/ to fight at every opportunity given.

Ahh Well, Idea can still work, Heads can try to rebel etc.. Not saying they won't fight they always will, But te goal of this game mode is not to kill the heads every time, It's not ment to be OH STATION TAKE OVER KILL HEADS KILL CREW, its two or so agents infiltrate the crew, secure a HQ or something with communication console, call a Syndicake team, them come take over station, crew rebels try to call ERT, big fight happens, Fun. :D

The end result is still exactly what I stated, though.

It just turns into a bloodbath for the heads, and then an ERT crew either does or doesn't get called (It may be too late by then). If the ERT does come, they are extremely outmatched as all they have is lasers vs LMG's (Which is what the now-dead heads and security had anyways).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use