Add underwear changer.

johannhawk

right, so when you get cloned you get only your default underwear and lose your IAN T-SHIRT and there is no way to get it back since its part of the dead body code-wise, or when you go for a particular style of clothing but the underwear breaks it, either a silly T-shirt showing trough your jacket or a lack of a T-shirt.

i know that warddrobe is somewhere in the code and i want it to be put in the toilet room!

I actually had a PR that made several map changes--with the dresser in the dorm room...sadly, the dresser runtimes out the butt, so it wasn't included. Once the runtimes with it are fixed, it will be added.

I actually had a PR that made several map changes--with the dresser in the dorm room...sadly, the dresser runtimes out the butt, so it wasn't included. Once the runtimes with it are fixed, it will be added.

Tigercat, our resident death-machine coder has put up a PR to fix the dressers up a bit (EDIT: without making them some sort of horribly descriptive way to get murdered), and a while back we were prototyping some map-changes to the dorm/fitness room area to accommodate dressers. Assuming all the dresser issues are corrected, we'll probably get a map-change to introduce a place to change your undies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use