A few ideas

TryAndError

1) SS13 is in space. We spend most of our time in space. But not OUT in space but within closed walls. What if we were given 1x1 space ships to travel and explore as a new custom job? One will have to construct a ship with the sole purpose of space exploration for research. These explorers do not have weapons as they are not fighters but researchers.

2) Magazines for taser/laserguns/eguns so that no one has to hoard all the guns for any reason.

3) A paramilitary group hired by NanoTransen for the station. Just like ERT. These guys are handpicked by the admins via application. These guys do not jump into station anytime they want. In fact they are strictly not allowed to enter the station unless given authorization by the captain and for good reason. They only handle real threat like Nuclear Operatives or a death squad. They can be considered as a go to guys if ERT is not enough.

4) Game Mode: Faction wars. Not bullshit "Nations". Legitimately build your own faction, research your weapons/armor/technology. Build your own station. Actual politics, wars and power. A game mode only via admins. Ends with admin's judgement too.

5) I love the medbay layout. I wonder how the rest of the departments would look if the same treatment was given.

1) Sounds interesting, but it also sounds like a lot of work would have to be done in order to make said spaceships a reality. Would a mech installed with a jetpack do the job better than a brand new type of vehicle?

2) I like it.

3) It sounds promising, with a new map/area being designed specifically for the soldiers to hang around in and wait for shit to hit the fan. The one problem I have with this is that only a handful of people will actually become them, and when they're deployed it's near useless.

4) Again, it sounds interesting, but I have a few questions. Do you pick a certain job to be part of a certain faction? Like, for example, right now we have Scientist and Roboticist, but would it become X Nation Scientist and Y Nation Roboticist? Also, how would borders work? Just walls, or security checkpoints? If it is the latter, this could spur suicide attacks and wars.

Actually, that sounds pretty awesome.

5) I agree. Medbay looks much better with it changed up. All departments could be in need of some sprucing up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use