Make Hand Teleporter user-friendly

Plotron

It's confusing as fuck. I've been captain for quite a while but I still find myself boned due to the mysterious mechanics of the hand teleporter. There's a number of issues with it:

1. Lackluster interface. You have to identify things either by coordinates (which change if the beacon has been moved) or by its position on the list (which, once again, changes without warning if somebody else uses the teleporter system and positions get mixed).

2. No feedback as to what is going on - like losing the saved beacon, or having it turn inactive or - the worst, having your only backup beacon data overwritten when you use the big teleporter. If somebody else uses the teleporting system, new positions will be added/removed and it isn't even mentioned.

3. All of this amounts to confusing mechanics and behind-the-scenes things. They make up for like half of all the hand teleporter spacing accidents.

Has my beacon data been saved properly? How do I make sure it is? Once again, there isn't even a manual for this thing.

We need to change this. It'd be cool if you could label your data. Proper UI is a must.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use