Well fine.

Sheakhan

Howdy folks, Sheakhan here.

Suppose it's time I introduce (indroduce, if the forum title is to be trusted) myself properly.

I'm nuts, I'm from Washington state, and I play the following pretty frequently:

Trip Riker: Assistant, bro, coward. Will side with syndies, vampires, wizards and changelings if it means he gets to survive the shift. Dresses like a BAMF.

Johnathan McCune: Chaplain or Lawyer, techonology lover, war vet, fan of smooth jazz.

Dirk Declune: Clown or Mime, clinically depressed with suicidal tendencies.

Rogue Rogers: Internal Affairs, Head of Personnel, Warden, Quartermaster or Captain, short fuse, no-nonsense, anti-charismatic dickwad with a soft spot for clowns, when he's had his start-of-shift booze.

R.O.G.U.E.: AI, unintentionally sarcastic, enjoys change, somewhat outdated and slow. Likely to overinterpret the scope of it's laws and start throwing people in cryo sleep so they can't even come close to being potential threats. Quietly paranoid, if R.O.G.U.E. is your shift AI, it's wise not to try entering the upload without asking first. Absolutely zero concern for Space Law.

Walter (Walter 2.0): pAI/AI, follows it's laws, but damned if it doesn't hate every last one of the station's worthless, motherless, disrespectful little shithead crewmembers. When under the Asimov lawset, will treat non-humans with much more respect (but less concern) than their human counterparts... Follows orders so long as they are issued according to wildly unpredictable standards of etiquette. Soft-spot for other assholes and attractive women with robotic prosthetics. Thinks Space Law is funny, when he can use it to get some asshole crewmember brigged by security. Plays pranks and seeks vengeance.

Rebel/Rapscallion: Overly helpful robots. If you see a service bot named Rapscallion, avoid at all costs unless you REALLY would like beer forced down your throat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use