Blood Type: B+

Favored Jobs:

Scientist

Chemist

Geneticist

Roboticist

Shaft Miner

ID: MDduhpb.png

Autobiography/Story: My name is Josiah Young, I am a 23 year old male that came from Sol. I was 17 then, my home was invaded by space pirates xenomorphs, I was just eating while researching this strange object as I heard a hiss in the hallway, I looked through the window and saw a giant black creature, a xenomorph. I decided to run towards the air vent and climbed through it, I came out to the hallway and quickly ran to the communication center, the commander, my brother and parents were there, I looked behind me and saw the xenomorph charging straight at my brother, my father decided to jump infront of him and block it, he was knocked to the floor and my brother told me to run to the armory and grab a gun, so I did. I ran back and saw only my brother left, my parents were all chewed up, I heard on the radio that multiple people were killed and the station was going to self-destruct due to military orders, I saw the xenomorph charge at my brother, I gripped onto the gun but couldn't shoot, I didn't know because I never used a gun before, the xenomorph killed my brother. I ran. I looked back and saw my brother being eaten up. I ran towards a shuttle for my escape. Everyone's dead... It was all my fault, I should have shot the gun. We were forced to travel to a nearby space station, we asked around for some help, and this man told me about a Nanotrasen supply shuttle arriving at the station, I asked if I could get a job with Nanotrasen, I had no other choice, my home was gone. So I decided to take the supply shuttle back to the Nanotrasen capital, I was assigned to NSS Cyberiad.

Employment Records: Plasma miner, researcher at home planet in Sol.

Security Records: He is known for wearing a Xenomorph Suit, it is proven to prevent horrible flashbacks of the past which drives him to insanity, and suicide. He has multiple attempts at suicide on record. He is said to be "cursed" though it is not fully proven..

Medical Records: He is known for wearing a Xenomorph Suit, it is proven to prevent horrible flashbacks of the past which drives him to insanity, and suicide. He is said to be "cursed" though it is not fully proven.

Other Notes: Likes Corgis and he wears a Xeno Suit.

[Other Characters]: {C.O.R.G.I; an AI, Cyborg and pAI]

{Image of C.O.R.G.I: AI.png

(Note: I got too lazy to think of a planet so I just said Sol)

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use