Cineic Aka Banks/Blurb/A.T.X

Cineic

In-game info

Hey everyone! You may know me as a racist cargo tech, Michael Banks, who loves gambling and keeps sending shit to you even if you haven't ordered it. Contact me in-game if you want to play blackjack at cargo and get yourself (or me) humiliated with all kind of bets.

You may also know me as a Skrell, who's last name is so hard to spell that even i forget it. People usually call him Dr. Blurb. He also managed to send syndicate operative flying with the wheelchair (in spoilers)

Oddball fires the stun revolver!

Oddball fires the stun revolver!

Blurb Tblrghblugh crashed into Oddball!

Blurb Tblrghblugh says, "AH-HAHA"

Waffle Inter-Sun Operative #1 (as Oddball) says, "M-Mot-th-h-her-r f-fuck-k-ker"

Waffle Inter-Sun Operative #1 (as Oddball) says, "Im out"

Blurb Tblrghblugh says, "Please let me live"

PM from-Head of StaffDaveTheHeadcrab: I was watching that. Most robust person this shift

I also play a robot, A.T.X-(put random number here), and i have noticed that there is another ATX model on the station, but that's not me. A.T.X is usually a security robot, but NT loves to test drive him now and then at the other departments too.

IRL Info

im 23 y/o guy from Finland. I have been playing space station for some time now, and i've been wandering from server to server. Currently, im sticking with Paradise, because i have made some nice connections with my characters in-game. I usually keep my OOC turned off, so best way to contact me is via forums pm or find one of my characters and have a chat in LOOC. I love cooking, listening music + all that other crap that people usually do. Im currently studying at the IT-school, and i do some part-time work now and then. I also have almost a six month old daughter :)

Anyway, i just wanted to say hi to the Paradise community and the staff. I hope that we can have some nice (and horrible) memories together.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use