General Occupational Role(s): Brig Physician, Surgeon/Coroner, Tourist

Qualifications:

-Advanced medical care

-Augment field maintenance

-Application of Law

-Self defense training

-Small craft piloting

Employment Records:

Ŗ̶ȩ́̀͡ą̡̨̀͠d̶͘͟͠/҉̀͟W̴̵̨͜r̸̡̨͞i̷͟t̶̵e̴̴͘͢ ̧̛E͘҉ŕ̵͏͏͟r̸͢ờ̵̧̕r̵̡͢͢͡:̛͏̛ ̡̛́͢P͟҉̵͢͝l͠͏͏̴͞ę҉͘͝a̴͏s͟҉̶ȩ̛͢ ̸̨̀̕c̨͟͞͠ǫ͏̷ņ̢t̷̸͟͡a̵͞͏ć̵̸͠t͝ ̵̸̨̛y̶̢͠o͜͜ų̷̸r̨͡ ҉̧͟͜͡d̛̛͘͟e̡̛͢͟p̶̧͡á͠ŗ̷͜t̡͘͞҉m̵͞e̢̧͡͏n҉͘͞t̸̛̛͝a̶̴͢ĺ̵̕ ҉I͢҉T͝͞͝͡.̵̡͜

Security Records: No current issues.

Medical Records:

Currently undergoing psychiatric therapy for latent anger issues.

Attending Psychiatrist : Bulma Briefs

Case-file 88M331

CENTRAL COMMAND CLEARANCE

Subject is under supervision of Dr. [spoiler2]Jalrim[/spoiler2] [spoiler2]Halwalk[/spoiler2]. Send to [spoiler2]NSS HEGEMONE[/spoiler2] for testing.

[spoiler2]Batch 3381[/spoiler2] complete: Field testing results pending [spoiler2]recovery[/spoiler2]. Subject [spoiler2]still at large[/spoiler2].

Rejection [spoiler2]of genetic encoding[/spoiler2] hypothesized.

Dr. [spoiler2]Jalrim[/spoiler2] [spoiler2]Halwark[/spoiler2] slated for contract termination.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

1ae3555d77.jpg

Supplementary information: Has been spotted cross-dressing and taking on captainship duties under the alias "Roger Oveur".

Quote of the week: "GODDAMN MOUTHBREATHING PAINT LICKING BOTTLE ON HEAD SMASHING IDIOTS!"

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

I STILL dont understand how BULMA, of all people, got a Medical Psychology degree, or whatever the equivalent NT certificate would be

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use