Plasma Men

Streaky Haddock

I think Plasma Men could be neat. The Mysterious Gas animating the bodies of who died and rotted in its clutches.

Make them a low KP race. Make them Human except for breathing plasma and not needing to eat. They wouldn't have a unique language, but would be able to select racial languages except for Trinary and Treespeak since they're supposed to be the corpses of dead crew.

Shouldn't have too much impact on gameplay, and it shouldn't be too hard to code, except maybe the languages thing.

I just want to play a skeleton. CLACK CLACK CLACK.

This addition would require the removing of the plasma creation when not wearing a suit, especially since they also seem to expel plasma WHILE wearing a suit. That would pretty much eliminate the main grief issue with the race though, which is a plus.

Or they can keep some of their originally thought of ideas but you known fixed. But they spawn with a special suit that only the Captain or someone with emag can open. A major weakness could be if they are attacked by a very heated object(Ex.Welder and lasers ect) causes them to explode equal to a slighty stronger Soda bomb. If the problems is grifiers deny them it from the start.

playing as a gas-cloud based off of human features with my own language and breathing plasma sounds good to me.

i'd surely love to remove them releasing toxins, or at least, give them a hardsuit but if they take it off it releases plasma in small amounts, like 1 or 2% of your room's atmospherics per minute or two minutes.

playing as a gas-cloud based off of human features with my own language and breathing plasma sounds good to me.

i'd surely love to remove them releasing toxins, or at least, give them a hardsuit but if they take it off it releases plasma in small amounts, like 1 or 2% of your room's atmospherics per minute or two minutes.

That is not a small amount.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use