Telecrystals

andrewmeythaler

This has been covered already; 4 bluespace crystals and a fully upgraded telepad covers something like 95% of the station ; Telesci starts with 3 to limit their potential. If they'd like to expand their reach they'll have to create or steal 1 more bluespace crystal; likewise, they'll have to get R&D levels up to make better capacitors for the telepad. You can created more bluespace cyrstals at R&D.

Telesci is already borderline gamebreaking and is a horribly powergamey tool; it was deliberately nerfed for a reason.

This has been covered already; 4 bluespace crystals and a fully upgraded telepad covers something like 95% of the station ; Telesci starts with 3 to limit their potential. If they'd like to expand their reach they'll have to create or steal 1 more bluespace crystal; likewise, they'll have to get R&D levels up to make better capacitors for the telepad. You can created more bluespace cyrstals at R&D.

Telesci is already borderline gamebreaking and is a horribly powergamey tool; it was deliberately nerfed for a reason.

See this is why I made this post, everyone told me it was not possible to get more crystals.

See this is why I made this post, everyone told me it was not possible to get more crystals.

Teleporter station hubs have them and they can be made in R&D, for absolute certain---if they're not available in R&D, then that's a mes up and will be corrected as soon as we can get to it.

Teleporter station hubs have them and they can be made in R&D, for absolute certain---if they're not available in R&D, then that's a mes up and will be corrected as soon as we can get to it.

They are there, people are just wrong. Hopefully the swarm will leave so I can get some competant miners.

You asked about TELECRYSTALS, which are what the syndicate uses to buy items from the PDA, and like I said in game, it scales on server pop. What you wanted to ask about was BLUESPACE crystals, the junk you shove in the teleporter and steal crap with. There is the problem. Bluespace crystals can be made easily, provided you have a semi-competent crew.

You asked about TELECRYSTALS, which are what the syndicate uses to buy items from the PDA, and like I said in game, it scales on server pop. What you wanted to ask about was BLUESPACE crystals, the junk you shove in the teleporter and steal crap with. There is the problem. Bluespace crystals can be made easily, provided you have a semi-competent crew.

Ya, I'm a massive dumb ass, I meant bluespace crystals.

No need to make them.

You can get 5 crystals by taking apart the any one of the teleporters nobody uses.

Other than the captain's where are the others? Because his gets used enough to warrant security getting grouchy at me for taking it.

You can get them from any of the telepads around the station, the telepad on the Syndie station with turrets (good luck), the pads on the asteroid (science outpost and the mainly unused mining outposts), there is a teleporter HUB on the Syndie station (the one you can reach with some clever emagging), there is a HUB floating in space on a derelict ruin, and I think there are more, I just can't remember.

The list flippin said covers them all. Also, if there's more than 1 person in science you can trust, the derelict hub is accesible (IIRC) at round start, so there's no problem getting extra crystals, also I think bluespace slime extracts can make bluespace crystals

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use