Bar Rage Cage / Botany Weed Distribution

xJustAShadow

So today, I rearranged as all the tables in the bar to resemble a cage arena and began to host "unofficial" fights. To which a clown named El Honko dominated. One after one, this clown savagely beat and tripped everyone in the ring. To my surprise my awesome lawyer friend Jagger sanctioned and legalized my cage fights. So we had Blue Shield as the referee, me as the advertiser / commentary, and Jagger as the secondary commentator. Even in 3 fights I participated, to which I won two and lost one to the dreaded El Honko the beast. A man even fought the Captain and beat his ass. The ring was also accompanied with medical staff on site to help stabilize all before being taken to medbay for further help and usually surgery. All in all it was pretty freaking awesome no matter how much we shirked our jobs.

The round before that I was chef and the botanist known as Jagger, instantly asked if he wanted my shit fruits or if he could just grow weed er day all day. I didnt care. As the round continued I helped them set up a kiosk outside botany and rolled joints for everyone on the station in mass along with space drugs from an unknown chemist donator. This was all legal mind you. Even the AI haw a lawset to protect us. Towards the end though, a non-informed security officer asked me to clean up all the drugs I replied with a prompt "Fuck you" to which he harm botoned me to near death. My Blaze Brothers quickly heeded my call for help and grabbed their hatchets and made quick work of the man. Our organization was then made official and we moved to chemistry where we made even more drugs to distribute among our fellow crewmen.

The round before that I was chef and the botanist known as Jagger, instantly asked if he wanted my shit fruits or if he could just grow weed er day all day. I didnt care. As the round continued I helped them set up a kiosk outside botany and rolled joints for everyone on the station in mass along with space drugs from an unknown chemist donator. This was all legal mind you. Even the AI haw a lawset to protect us. Towards the end though, a non-informed security officer asked me to clean up all the drugs I replied with a prompt "Fuck you" to which he harm botoned me to near death. My Blaze Brothers quickly heeded my call for help and grabbed their hatchets and made quick work of the man. Our organization was then made official and we moved to chemistry where we made even more drugs to distribute among our fellow crewmen.

It wasn't really legal. I was the captain.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use