Ben Allen - Ironman Character

TheFlagbearer

Name: Benjamin Allen

Race: Human

Blood Type: A-

General Occupational Role(s): Civilian

Biography

Ben was born to privilege among the upper-class of Epsilon Eridani. He lived with his uncle and aunt most his life, passing from boarding school to boarding school as they traded across the galaxy. Most of his childhood was uneventful. When he came of age, he settled down in Mu Ro, joining a new university and majoring in business. He is currently sitting on a small fortune of credits, enough for an early retirement.

Qualifications

Bachelor's Degree in Business

Amateur Archer

Employment Records

N/A

Security Records

N/A

Medical Records

(As of Shift 2) Severe scarring from cranial reconstruction surgery.

Personnel Photo

passport_82838.png

Commendations

Reprimands

Other Notes

Shift 2

Met the nicest girl today, Noise. We were going to play D&D, when this asshole barber tries to shave our hair. Asshole dented my forehead with some metal rods. So I took a crowbar to the fink's barbershop. Next thing I know, I'm waking up in Medbay with my entire head missing. Noise took a nosedive in the shower's. Last thing I saw was a Ripley's drill going through my stomach.

Woke up in Medbay... Arrested, beaten, and released. Found Todd and beat his head into a pulp. Noise's the only reason I stopped. I was beatin' on him over and over and over and I liked it. This station's getting crazier every day. I'm not likin' it here.

Changes

Loyalty: "Skeptical"

Features: Bruised knuckles

Hair: Skinhead

Beard: Shaved

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use