Vox NT Hardsuit speed

Wintermote

The Vox hardsuit gives a very serious speed nerf to the vox wearing it. Even moreso than regular hardsuits. I thought this was rather odd considering vox don't even need the hardsuit to move around in space to begin with.

Could it be upgraded to be in line with the other hardsuits?

It's basically the same as any engineering rig - a little better, mostly in rad protection (which isn't usually useful), but otherwise more or less the same.

So the speed nerf for providing the same protection as other rigs doesn't seem like it's necessary to me.

Honestly, since the Vox is space proof, the hardsuit was just there to hold the nitrogen tank in the exosuit slot so that you can have a backpack. Now that you no longer need it to carry it on your back, the hardsuit seems... Useless?

In gameplay terms - yeah, it pretty much isn't worth using. If you want to protect yourself from stuff, just wear body armor.

Aesthetically, I love the look of the suit (well, the front/back sprites could use work...) and that is the sole reason I ever use it.

In gameplay terms - yeah, it pretty much isn't worth using. If you want to protect yourself from stuff, just wear body armor.

Aesthetically, I love the look of the suit (well, the front/back sprites could use work...) and that is the sole reason I ever use it.

Gameplay and lore... why have it? Dionea don't get a suit, and they are the other space proof race.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use