Pancakeflipper

DeaDDerpY

Admin Key:Pancakeflipper

Complaint: Basically, i killed a maint bot for trolling me, i was moving tables in the bar and it kept repairing them. So naturally i attacked it once and it ran off. I continued removing the tables and it comes back and continues fixing it. after a chase and a few hits its still reparing tables so i kill it.

Pancake then rages at me for "taking a player out of the game" and thretens me alot.

Heres a few screenshots of him greifing my round whyle its in progress before banning me for giving an opinion.

http://gyazo.com/dda9bf392831587c60d7ad39d867e930

http://gyazo.com/5006c257a8155e332101c225896565fa

http://gyazo.com/32e9fa647a1304ee018fac62b5b32ba0

Apparently admins can talk shit to you and call you names, but you do it to them BOOM ban.

That is all.

[EDIT]

Was a bit angry at first post. the whole "admins talk shit" is a bit out of context, he was mainly rude and so i reacted negatively and spoke to him in a similar manner.

Edited by Guest

I also had an issue with pancakeflipper not being very pleasant.

Yesterday it was a wizard round and I had just arrived 4 minutes into the shift. I make it to the HoP desk just as the wizard summons guns. A gyrojet pistol landed at my feet and a double barrel shotgun at the feet of a person next to me in line.

I first thought it was a hallucination, but then the pistol vanished from my feet and the shotgun stayed. I picked up the shotgun after the other person walked away and set it on the HoP desk. Shortly after I die in a gyrojet explosion.

Very unhappy about death less than a minute in I ahelp it as I have NEVER been in a gun spawn round. Two others respond calmly explaining that several people become traitors and others inevitably grief.

Pancakeflipper sends me a message telling me basically it was okay to be murdered as "you would have shot back anyway" or something very similar.

I felt it was a very unhelpful and negative statement. They do not know me or what I would do. I play a usually non-violent character and had stuck the shotgun behind a windoor. Non of that implied I was going to attack anyone.

I have also had a very poor experience with him, it was a low pop round, everything was going wrong and all basic crew "structure" had fallen apart.

Now, it was late and the entire exchange threw me quite off balance so I may not remember it too well, I do know that Falseincarnate was there as I spoke to him several times.

YuPjXlx.png

Me and the CE were trying to get the shuttle called as spiders had started coming out of the vents, someone was killing people+everything else was going wrong. Suddenly the shuttle was just recalled and we got that message over the announcement system. I was extremely confused OOC (no arrivals message and our past Captain had been killed) IC Buck was damned pissed as we were finally about to get an evac when someone just appears and recalls it.

After busting our way into the Caps office we found a fully suited Karson, and this exchange occurred:

It4TrHU.png

IC Buck was still yelling at the Captain, OOC I was laughing at someone yelling at me over LOOC. Then I was messed by Pancake. I can't really state just how damned confusing this all was, I had just about no idea who was who or what was going on.

After this followed a chain of very confusing Adminhelps, (I sadly didn't grab screen shots here though) OOC in IC by Pancake (that just confused me further) and Pancake suddenly dropping it all and False kinda stepping in and sorting it all out. Please refer to him for a better recall of events, I can barely remember what happened as it was so confusing.

I thought Pancake may have just been sleep deprived or something (as his adminpms were extremely incoherent) but seeing this, something else seems to be wrong.

The maintenance drone was interfering with a being, and as such, clearly either malfunctioning or disobeying its' laws.

I regularly play maint. bots and will dumbly repair shit until a being demonstrates that i am interfering. in which case I'll buzz and wander off. If I kept pulling this shit, I'd expect to be smashed.

The maintenance drone was interfering with a being, and as such, clearly either malfunctioning or disobeying its' laws.

I regularly play maint. bots and will dumbly repair shit until a being demonstrates that i am interfering. in which case I'll buzz and wander off. If I kept pulling this shit, I'd expect to be smashed.

For this matter you both are in the right. However DeaDDerpy Rule 4, 8, 10 Still apply! Next time ill handle the matter in a more player friendly and polite matter. Today you seem to have caught me in a rather rude mood. Im sorry for that!

@Fj45&Eldrin-Kanthos

If you can create a new appeal that can help alot! with a date and time of the accident supplied the staff can revieuw this better. Im sorry for being so incoherent, you did catch me while I was sick.

Is it not simpler to just have a thread with all the complaints in one spot? Its simple enough to make one if you really need me to though.

Anyway, I am sorry but I can't really remember when this happened, early December maybe?

Is it not simpler to just have a thread with all the complaints in one spot? Its simple enough to make one if you really need me to though.

Anyway, I am sorry but I can't really remember when this happened, early December maybe?

Pretty much this, plus I felt it was too minor for a full complaint.

I'll be taking a look into this; thank you for posting; that said, I will say this, given the situation you posted in your first post, snapping back is never a good idea, and you definitely escelated the situation yourself.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use