Second Microwave in Kitchen

GodOfOreos

Most servers will usually have a second microwave in the kitchen. It increases production (since you can have one for actual food and one for cooking ingredients like dough or cutlets) and allows the chef to keep cooking if one breaks, instead of waiting for someone to help bring tools.

The ideal place to place it would be to move the cereal machine or deep fryer next to grill right under the station intercom and camera.

2c4591dbd951294001c0ec79604d4bcf.png

It's been said that if you want a second microwave, you go ask people to make one for you. Beg for the circuit and shit in RnD.

Frankly I'd like to see the cerealizer moved rather than the deep frier, if you were to make the suggestion happen.

It's been said that if you want a second microwave, you go ask people to make one for you. Beg for the circuit and shit in RnD.

Frankly I'd like to see the cerealizer moved rather than the deep frier, if you were to make the suggestion happen.

Really? I had believed that only /tg/stations have microwaves as machines. The last times I've tried to see if they were upgradeable they were not machines. That was a while ago though, were they made into machines?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use