Beep - beep - beep. Surgery Table

Fruerlund

I'd really love taking advantage of the heart measure mechanism on the surgery tables by adding a sound, that beeps according to the current BPM. A flatline. beeeeeeeeeeeeep. otherwise you know. Beep, beep beep. Perhaps a command to turn it off? Very neat and simple feature.

Perhaps, change it so you can stand on the sleeper console tile/density. Otherwise when you close the shutters you are pretty limited when it comes to your movement. I don't know how it will affects the player-mob on the tile but I don't think it'll be too bad?

wicgk6L.png

I'd really love taking advantage of the heart measure mechanism on the surgery tables by adding a sound, that beeps according to the current BPM. A flatline. beeeeeeeeeeeeep. otherwise you know. Beep, beep beep. Perhaps a command to turn it off? Very neat and simple feature.

Perhaps, change it so you can stand on the sleeper console tile/density. Otherwise when you close the shutters you are pretty limited when it comes to your movement. I don't know how it will affects the player-mob on the tile but I don't think it'll be too bad?

wicgk6L.png

The sleeper's are technically machines, so it's probably best to keep them dense, in this particular case (especially since you can construct/deconstruct them).

As for the beeping? Well; you'd have to run that one by Mel--not really sure how I feel about that, one way or another, but I do think it could get a might bit annoying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use