[SECURITY REFERENCE] Junko Nahr

Nomzy

[sECURITY CLEARANCE: WHOLE FILE]

NAME: Junko Nahr / Karen Bailey

RACE: Human

BLOOD TYPE: ??

Subject has only occupied Medical Doctor once.

THEORY/BIOGRAPHY:

Presumed to be of the "Nahr" family and ultimately of Anarchists of Alma, but their identity as Karen Bailey showed no psychological effects (such shown in Mabel Nahr's file) that are given to Anarchists, albeit still with a few mental problems.

After investigation, Detective Ray Goodwall presents us with this:

Junko Nahr was a name that repeated in multiple fashion magazines, evidence and recognition of said name in various years past 2558 presented fame as a Japanese model, maybe even a supermodel. Sites were missing paragraphs, articles and whole magazine series relating to her even slightly, and those that showed a picture of her had a picture of just..."N/A" if you could retrieve the info back. It is likely that Junko reigns control over various parts of thousands of networks, which is why these specifically were wiped out.

She was experienced with make-up, hairstyles and style in general. This is how she remained under the disguise of our new crew member, Karen Bailey.

Retrieved radio logs from the shift Case GH-0

Karen Bailey [145.9] says, "I'd need Engineering over here to Medbay, this crazy BITCH broke the reception window."

Mabel Nahr [145.9] says, "Me? Bitch? You know me, Great One! I am your closest follower! Why are you denying me? "

Karen Bailey [145.9] says, "What the fuck do you mean, Great One? You're just some insane tool being used. You know this. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS."

Mabel Nahr [145.9] says, "You're the fabled Great One! I heard that you'd come in a disguise, please just don't ignore a Nahr like this!"

TELECOMM FAILURE

Karen Bailey is undoubtedly Junko Nahr in this situation. I heard her voice, and it was very particularly confused about "Great One", did she really not know what Mabel meant? However, she definitely knew Mabel in a personal level, which is suspect enough. Moving on with the report of the murder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victim: Mabel Nahr

Believed Culprit: Karen Bailey

State of Crime Scene:

The crime scene was in the morgue. Mabel's body had an estimated 34 large, ripped cuts all over her body. Her hands and feet were cut off, but pasted onto the body with a weak glue that would make said body parts fall off when moved. She was slouched on the wall near the outside exit, her head was embedded with a purple jeweled knife. Blood was almost everywhere in the room, but there was no sign of a struggle.

Heart was missing, and in place was a station bounced radio (labeled "Murderer") that transmitted to the "Spec Ops" frequency. The airlocks leading in and out were both hacked and welded, and a small, small bomb had exploded the morgue tray and the autopsy table across from the body.

I immediately went to work on the knife's fingerprints. It contained, with no doubt, a Karen Bailey's fingerprints. However, on a previous shift Karen Bailey was attacked and I needed to examine her blood, needless to say her blood was different from last shift.

The station bounced radio did a kschh, and said, in a feminine voice "You got me." I didn't get a chance to ask. "My name is Junko Nahr. I killed that worthless dog Mabel."

I fainted, for unknown reasons, but I overheard one thing over security.

"Doctors said that the cloner says they can't locate any body despite having a body inside. They think that her genetic data and DNA were wiped."

He was so horribly right--even after the shift I heard...her genetic records at Central Command were wiped. This is the extent of Junko's power.

INCIDENT 2 DESCRIPTION

Junko has infiltrated the station in 12/5/2559 as her sister, Mabel Nahr. How she got in as dead personnel is unknown.

She has tried to spread despair onstation, using telecommunications to disguise herself as a multitude of names involving despair, urging the crew to find the walking corpse and using her position as RD to feed that command didn't care. pAIs Fawx and pKATANA used messaging to notify the Blueshield and HoS, making a confrontation with the underworld mastermind herself.

She had a body with SEs, UI and UE identical to Mabel Nahr's.

It is likely she was cloned or this was one of her servants of her "DESPAIR" group.

QUALIFICATIONS

The scene of the crime suggested that Junko can hack, according to the doors and operate tools. The bombed autopsy table and morgue tray suggests she knows how to make bombs. Her medical expertise is demonstrated through her removal and replacement of the heart. She can fight, as she murdered Mabel Nahr.

EMPLOYMENT RECORDS

Various modelling companies and magazine series.

Suspected of Anarchist of Alma involvement, but not ensured.

Security Records:

2 counts of murder.

Mabel Nahr

Karen Bailey (presumably to get her identity)

She admitted on her radio that she just loves to instigate crimes. In Junko terms we think this means she's done it way too much to get her dirty work done.

MEDICAL RECORDS

When briefly captured after the murder case of Mabel Nahr's happenings, and before dissapearing, she was examined to be in tip-top condition with top shape athletic abilities.

Frequent and sudden moodswings, to depression, superiority, pure insane etc. Has a perverted fetish for loss of hope.

PERSONNEL PHOTO

Face obscured by a heavy-duty mask, she has a white but with a pink tint hair color. She fashions it in two big pigtails. The photo only shows the head area.

COMMENDATIONS

REPRIMANDS

OTHER NOTES

If Junko Nahr is seen on-station, there was a deal involved. She is legal in this case. She will not be frequently seen as her pure self.

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use