vox rebuff

johannhawk

just some random ideas i had and its just one race...for now.

some of you might be bummed out by the fact the Vox leap ability has been removed (maybe its back idk), so i cooked up this idea.

i have been checking trough the Vox fluff and have noticed the fact that their biology is unknown so i can pretty much suggest a wide range of things without contradicting their fluff.

now its time for my probably bad idea: less damage to the head in general. Why? you ask. cuz woodpeckers can dig holes in trees with their damn head without injuries due to some sort of tissue.

thats it.

if you dont understand my poor structuring/grammar just reply to the thread what you dont understand and ill answer.

Vox got their massive buff: they have a small nitrogen tank now that gives them ~2.5 hours of usage and can be stored in their pockets/suit storage/belt; this allows them to have their backpacks and assorted other spawned items.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use