Body parts and damage transfer

Wintermote

I've noticed that after a bodypart is hacked off, if you've got that location targeted, all future damage does absolutely nothing.

I'd like to suggest that damage to a non-existent part transfers to the next closest attached limb.

e.g. - hands -> arm -> torso; head -> torso; Foot -> leg -> groin -> torso

I see little point in this. If part of your trouble is that you are lopping limbs off too quickly.... then stop complaining. The person just lost a limb and the only advantage they have is that you have a quick pause to select a new section while they limp off or fight back.

Otherwise, someone could get an axe and just aim for a foot, and work their way up automatically.

This makes melee combat even easier than it already is (and even worse for ranged); it's literally simplifying damage for no other reason than to make it easier---I definitely don't agree with this, especially considering the weapons that tend to cause dismemberment are already the most powerful weapons in the game (cleaver, meat cleaver, fire axe, etc).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use