Multi-Push!

Midaychi

Ever been trapped behind moveable objects because there's one too many? Every wondered why closet-jams happen?

Worry no more!

pt1.png

sav2.png

Ideal idea:

Moving against the closets for a short duration would do nothing normally.

Exerting yourself against them as shown would check to see if all objects in line are moveable normally, and if so, after a considerable amount of pushing effort by the player equal to a ratio of number of moveable objects vs player, the player would be able to push multiple moveable objects as so.

(Yes I know they're closets and you can open them. Just pretend they're something else like unsecured emitters or air tanks.)

Exosuits, cargo trains, and cyborgs would probably have an easier time, while monkeys and diona nymphs and drones would have a far more difficult time.

I find the worst one is dragging something through a maintenance corridor which is only one cell wide, and you need to turn around but can't get the item around the corner. I know when you're pulling, you should be able to click to move it to an adjacent tile, but it doesn't seem to work reliably, especially on corners.

you should be able to click to move it to an adjacent tile, but it doesn't seem to work reliably, especially on corners.

Yep i hate that. I think it checks if there is a wall or any other blocking object between your character and the tile where you want to move the canister.

But i think it's actually kinda neat that you can't push multiple objects, it gives you the abillity to barricade an airlock and the guys trying to get in have to remove the barricade one by one. With the feature that Bone White mentioned you should be able to get yourself out of all situations you got yourself stuck in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use