Remove Trader and Xeno from Rotation, but...

Streaky Haddock

Add them in as random events. I've not seen a trader round in ages so perhaps it's already been removed but I always liked the concept; yet it was always far too slow paced and focused in one area to make a whole game-mode out of. Make it happen with decent frequency, and give the buggers things worth trading for. I feel they should be allowed to play raiders if they wanna, but they must stick to the inviolate. Perfect for spicing up a slow round or two.

I'll be honest, I don't like Xenos that much, but I accept that many enjoy them so it should stay. Ghosts who cannot come into the round should have the chance to spawn in as their favourite antag occasionally. Xenos as a random event used to be a thing, but seems mostly to have been replaced by spiders (unidentified lifesigns used to be spiders OR xenos) and spiders are much less fun (given that they're NPCs with minds of their own, various bugs and the chance to spawn as a spider in a huge clusterfuck of spiders in, say, toxins storage wth no way out). Aliens should occur about as often as the Ninja random event, though. IT shouldnt occur often, but it should act as a wildcard event during other game modes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use