Leo Seraph the greyshirt

johannhawk

edit: this thread is getting a bit lonely :(

WARNING: story sounds more awesome than it should and is probably not told in the right order or have proper english

prologue

Leo arrived on the station in the arrivals shuttle and put on his grey hat and hide mantle.

when suddenly a customs officer appeared! Kei shen the customs officer was amazed by the hide mantle and let Leo go with minimum paperwork.

Leo goes to the laundry room and puts on his awesome sauce suit as seen in Bulma Breifs' side of the story!

when Leo goes back into the hallways a announcement says a radioactive storm is on its way so Leo ducks into maintenance.

chapter one

Leo searches the maintenance for goodies until a vampire in a black jumpsuit takes him but Leo manages to spam the radio with pleas for help.

the maintenance area is next to security so a officer and a combat medic scare the vampire away and free me.

literally after Leo got free the detective has been taken by the same vampire so i get my crowbar and charge in (civies dont have maint access so why not)

after some struggling the captain comes to help only to be pinned down next but managed to take down the vampire with him so i can crack the vampires skull with my crowbar. after cracking that skull the vampire is mostly a laser burnt mess.

now Leo goes out to walk off his blood loss and not being appreciated by the crew due to him being a greyshirt and the AI gives him a digital medal of ''participation''.

after hearing one of the channels in the newscaster has been censored Leo went to the bar to talk to Bulma about what he can do about it.

chapter two

Bulma says the NT rep probably did it so Leo got a IED and a owlcat disuise and plans to harmlessly blow up the NT rep office in the name of free speech!

Leo is near the target area until one of the NT reps goons spot him and alert the NT rep which results in a chase.

the chase ends in the assembly line as the NT rep beats Leo with his cane of oppression but the engineering crew cant decide wheter to help Leo or the NT rep so whenever Leo gets stun he get helped back up until Leo climbs over a table

(i grabbed a table piece to put it under me so i instantly climb it)

but he gets dragged to security by the NT rep anyways but Leo shows the HoS how cool he is and gets to walk free without anyone searching him.

Leo gets a new disguise and actually blows up the NT rep office and hides in the assembly line to dispose of his disguise.

chaper three

Leo gets to the library and tells Bulma to come but that isnt necessary since Ians funeral is already attracting everyone near the library.

Leo buys some hot chocolate and Kitty ears for Bulma as the captain talks about how great Ian was before he died.

Leo prays for Ian to come back and asks everyone to do so and ....gets gibbed by the gods so Ian may live again.

1f760abbc692a6702abf1dc636b71f5b.png

EDIT: here is the footage what happened afterwards but my laptops interior microphone was on...oh well

tl;dr

im amazing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use