[Resolved] Spreading AI holopads over the new areas

SpaceTimeNow

Every time i play AI i kind of wish that there would be many more holopads on the station. AI holopads seems to have been overlooked somewhat regularly when the map was changed.

At least for me holopads are a big part of playing AI and them beeing so limited right now really annoys me. I don't think there is a valid reason not to have them around, they are hardly gamebreaking in any way, they just allow more RP possibilites for an AI player.

Edited by Guest

It's mostly just an oversight by mappers.

With that said, the holopads are really clunky to use. I think the original proposal for them when they were introduced on /tg/station was to make it so that any room with a holopad was a room the AI could walk around in. So rather than activating a holopad for each room, you'd just activate your hologram.

Something similar to star-trek style holograms.

It's mostly just an oversight by mappers.

With that said, the holopads are really clunky to use. I think the original proposal for them when they were introduced on /tg/station was to make it so that any room with a holopad was a room the AI could walk around in. So rather than activating a holopad for each room, you'd just activate your hologram.

Something similar to star-trek style holograms.

Definitely wouldn't mind this to be a bit easier to use, i do aggree that clicking the pads can be a little clunky, especially if you move back on it and try to click it below the hologram to make it go away. If this could be also made a verb or a click button on the AI UI with little effort, this would be neat.

But i am already happy with more holopads on the station. Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use