ERP and You!

FarmWizard

So I'm going to suggest blasphemy here, but hear me out.

I want to allow ERP.

*flinches*

But wait, I want to allow it in a way that the admins don't have to listen if they don't want to.

Now, what if ERP was allowed if it was RPed well. Admins could interevene however they like, except with the banhammer. Security could arrest you for doing it. Plus how else are you going to get Senpai to notice you?

Really just have a soft ban on ERP, where you can be kicked or fucked with, but not banned. This means bald Unathi bookers or a banana peel bomb or just being left alone if the round is calm.

There is very little to do here but to shake the head and tell you to go away, you non-person entity.

One, admins have to read every single line of text in-game for administration purposes, like player complaints, and ban appeals. That alone should be reason enough why this isn't a good idea.

In addition, I quite frankly don't understand why you suggested this Thing in the first place. Does your life, stuck on the internet, requesting the ability to do disgusting things like this hinge on your ability to have your disgusting internet cybersex in this specific server for a specific spaceman game? What drives a person to such insanity to have them request to allow such a thing?

There's a lot of things I could say here. A lot of things I would like to say to you. They aren't nice things.

So I'll just ask that you go back to whatever pit of despair you came from, and have your ~precious internet typefucking~ there, places that we should be thankful for the fact that they pretty much prevent toxic waste spillage of non-people entities like you onto places with actual human decency.

6d3a2a143a.jpg

Nope nope nope, not gonna happen, not on my watch.

Certain server allowed ERP and then it died shortly afterwards, ERP itself was not the main reason, but it for sure contributed for the falldown of said server.

If we allowed ERP, it would maybe indeed "enhance" the RP for some players, but it would attract a lot of players who ONLY want to ERP, and ignore everything else. And you can be so damn sure you don't want that on the server. Like two security officers ERPing on the security medbay beds while nuke ops are slaughering the crew just in the next room.

We would also need to label our server as adult only, how does that sound? "You need to be above 18 to play here".

Also, Triple_Six, you aren't any better with your flaming. You can show your disapproval, but direct attacks against the poster are againts the forum and server rules. Consider this a warning.