Make Atmos Tech less shit

SpaceTimeNow

I'd like an easy way to create vents into space.

At the moment you need to seal an area to make it "indoors" get the CE's blueprints, create an air alarm and then unseal the entire lot. If I want to create an emergency blowout vent for instance that's a lot of work for placing 1 vent.

I'd like an easy way to create vents into space.

At the moment you need to seal an area to make it "indoors" get the CE's blueprints, create an air alarm and then unseal the entire lot. If I want to create an emergency blowout vent for instance that's a lot of work for placing 1 vent.

I wouldn't mind a propper way to do this, but my current workaround is pipeing into space to a connector with an opened canister attached.

I really don't like the fact that the blueprints are CE only and also a traitor item. This keeps them in the CE locker for the entire round. I would really like the ability to copy the blueprints with one of the copy machines. It should create a "Copied Station Blueprints" item that works like the blueprint but does not count towards the objective for traitors, because they need the originals including watermarks or whatever.

This way the CE could copy them and make them usable by engis or atmos techs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use