Clone Memory Disorder Suggestions/Discussions

Amazonian

Should NEVER be forced. That is what I love about Paradise so much, everyone (mostly) does their jobs and there isn't all that much chaos, so antags can do their jobs damn well and the RP that happens is great and feels natural.

Always found the entire CMD thing to be pretty silly and a huge strain on medbay, (OH NO HE SAW TEH BODY WE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO MOVE, NOW HE IS CRAAZY) a department that if they are having to clone people are more then likely highly overworked. No fun waiting to get cloned while medics screw around with one guy getting everything perfect.

Plus, I mean, some people must just about every week or so! How many damn times do they have to go through the same crap before just being able to bloody cope?! And people aren't idiots! (Mostly)

"Oh look,I'm at medbay by the cloning pods, I have brain damage, I think something bad happened, the medics are being really weird, I must have died and been cloned!

Not to mention it makes it faaar too easy for an traitors, why bother disposing of a body fully when they will never tell who killed em? Bay's reason for having CMD is mostly so that traitors can let bodies be cloned so people can continue their "RP."

Paradise isn't so "hugbox" like that, if you die you die and yer outa the round.

People can choose what they want to do, they can go full breakdown or the simple route of "THIS SHIT AGAIN?!"

I see CMD as totally optional but when I get cloned I based mine off of how long I've been dead.

0-2 mins, perfectly fine

2-5 mins, I remember parts (never the person) and maybe the weapon

5+ What? I died?

Coming from a gmod darkRP server I am used to a much worse version of the optional CMD. The MANDATORY NLR (New life rule). I always get slightly ticked off as well when I see the dead captain being cloned then saying the exact people, weapons, places, and even some ghost metadata.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use