Farm Wizard's guide to Botany

FarmWizard

Well if having an interesting username qualifies me to talk about things like botany then hot damn I'm going to. This guide is for bum rushing good plants.

This guide assumes you know how to make plants and seeds and do various simple things.

First off on your task to create the best fruits ever is to grab all the left 4 Zed as you can and whatever plant you want to make uber. Then run to Chemlab and ask for Unstable Mutagen, Dyovaline, and Ammonia (some special plants dislike the other fertilizer). Then run back and scan your plants with your scanner.

They're looking good right? Handle the plants while also going to get your stuff from Chemlab. The next part will require some finesse so stay with me.

You need to grab a syringe with 5u Mutagen 5u ammonia 5u Dyovaline. Then inject the plant. If it doesn't die or mutate into another then you're golden. Now wait for it to grow and harvest some seeds. Keep a single pack from this generation and start the next, making sure to repeat the mutation mix from above along with Left 4 Zed.

If the next generation isn't better than the previous then use the previous generations seeds and try again. Enough tries and eventually you have the best plants on the station.

Unfortunately due to the Baycode botany, this takes substantially too long to happen and the round will probably end before you get godlike plants.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use