Crew Record: Hikayayatayakahaya

"Here's an idea for you, dustlung. Just don't

" -Hika

Name: Hikayayatayakahaya (Hika for short)

Race: Vox (91% Stack)

Blood Type: O+ (Vox Blood)

General occupational role(s):

Security

Warden

Detective

Head of Security

Captain

Biography: Hika was created like all other Vox, in a little growth vat made with the parts of his fallen comrades. Rather interestingly, or by complete coincedence, his stack achieved 1% above the average stack. His long name was mainly given to him out of jealously by the other Vox who created him, as a way to bruise his ego and make it hard for those of not Vox tongue to speak it.

Hika's first moments outside of his vat involved mostly spartan-like training, though, in his words "If that training was turned into a cartoonish kids show" due to the spartan-like training being mainly done through playtime.

Eventually, Hika would get a job as a bar bouncer in a minor robotics colony. There, he would meet his least favorite species: The Plasmamen, who were pissed that a standard Vox just stole their jobs from them. They then calmly tried to sabotage his nitrogen tank, but would later be caught by Hika during the attempt and then he promptly broke their fingers.

Nanotrasen, interested in Hika's almost sixth sense ability, offered a security position which Hika very quickly accepted without reading the fine print. His almost unhealthy dedication to the security team, and a brief period of being a warden and a detective, would allow Hika to accept a job position as the Head of Security. Or, a head of security.

Hika's job as a Head of Security wasn't as eventful as his previous position, or at least not as eventful as a regular security guard. However, one interesting situation was when Hika was brainwashed by the Blood Cult of the Reaper, and he suspiciously requested to be a psychologist. He was deconverted, and very promptly confused about what the hell he was doing in phsyciatrist garb.

Eventually, his leadership and dedication to his job would land him in a position as captain of the NSS Cyberiad, where he would end up getting drunk, passing out to SSD, then wake up in a padded room with zero idea how he got there. After Hika got his head straight, he became a full time Captain to whatever vessel he was assigned to.

Employment Records

Despite his overwhelming dedication, Hika is also overwhelmingly incompetent in some fields, such as keeping his head straight. But, even with his poor self-control, his leadership stays strong.

Security Records

Battery

Medical Records

None

Security Interview

Spoiler

REDACTED: Hik... I'll just call you Hika
Hika: Fine by me
REDACTED: Huh... That's interesting
Hika: What?
REDACTED: I expected you to speak like a Vox
Hika: Oh. I just keep my two tongues together. It's tiring, but if you do it enough, its like having one tongue that seperates into two at will.

REDACTED: We have some questions, Hika
Hika: Alright... Shoot!

REDACTED: You have a history of harmbatoning, Hika?
Hika: Yaya. Sometimes, when your energy spurrs, and you can't stop, it's just better to keep going rather than stop. It gives me less headaches in the end
REDACTED: Headaches?
Hika: I just stop breathing when I'm done with someone, jarred at the fact that I beat someone so senselessly. Then, I start breathing again, and it feels like so much blood rushes to my head...

REDACTED: You were a bouncer at an onsite bar near a research colony on...
Hika: It's a dead planet now... Those plasma people aren't the friendliest, especially when they don't get their fresh plasma enviromental rooms. Not me though, I don't care. Though, I do wish to smoke a reefer again sometime...

REDACTED: Welp, that's it. Just sign here and we'll get you your security garb.

Hika signs the paper instantly

Hika: Yaya. Don't keep me waiting

image.png.b1f3ebc8f78c968a726b732e36fecaa0.pngimage.png.0bd5d755c7989742f3219e7c513c18ca.pngimage.png

• Rather tall for a Vox, sitting at 5'3
  • His two tongues can remain together to act as a singular tongue, allowing Hika to speak without the need of shorthanding his sentences
  • Has a distinct lack of quills

Other Notes: CC ONLY!

Spoiler

Hikayayatayakahaya, during a patrol, found a confidential Syndicate document within an agent MODsuit. The document was marked as 'code yellow' and was written in a series of code that Hika and the Captain was not able to decipher. Hika and the Captain's memories were promplty erased. Hika, despite knowing about the paper, doesn't know what was on it.

Edited by ajc007007

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use