Guide to Command - Wiki

Crazyhair

So we all tend to play command roles or have to step up as acting whenever we play but there is no true™️ guide to command! Except there is now. For the past few weeks, I have been picking up from where a previous wiki contributor has started and finished their goal. Inside you can find command expectations, how to deal with unruly staff, some things you do as heads of staff, and specific mini-guides for each head of staff + the captain and how they interact with their department. Now this is not a guide to specific command roles but general command to give a push in the right direction. Please submit any feedback here or in #wiki-development on the discord as it is still a WIP until I finish review with the other wiki contributors.

Guide to Command

Have a fun read!

Edited by Crazyhair
  • Like 4

Id also argue mitochloride is vital for the Chemist to stock for the CMO to keep aware of, bless the poor Vox who can't get revived because their organs rotted away.

For spending CMO funds, medical vendor refills are also very important thing to keep note of.

That's about all my input I can put into it, I main CMO and know her best. I like the rest of the guide though!

3 hours ago, oksts2904 said:

Id also argue mitochloride is vital for the Chemist to stock for the CMO to keep aware of, bless the poor Vox who can't get revived because their organs rotted away.

An issue I had writing this was to do it from a perspective of the head of staff and how they work with their staff instead of how their staff works with the department and station. I’ll add this though since you are a CMO Main™️

Thanks for the suggestion!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use