Welcome Aboard Mr. Agent 47

Hello, I think I'm mostly known for doing the "Agent 47" Gimick as a wiz and a ling but mostly the wiz part so below is posted the full story on both stories via Reddit link, enjoy reading and tell me your thoughts.

Part 1:

Edited by SoulsRuined

I was the red lizard that walked you to brig over the cargo trespass/fight lol. I figured you were a cling of some sort especially from the PDA messages but we had no hard proof. I would’ve stuck around but I got a call of 2 clings killing Ambrosine in engineering maint so that kinda took precedence. 

Nice gimmick, I didn’t realize it was you who started the rumble in brig until I read your Reddit post lol. 

• clown 1

2 hours ago, TheBadPerson said:

I was the red lizard that walked you to brig over the cargo trespass/fight lol. I figured you were a cling of some sort especially from the PDA messages but we had no hard proof. I would’ve stuck around but I got a call of 2 clings killing Ambrosine in engineering maint so that kinda took precedence. 

Nice gimmick, I didn’t realize it was you who started the rumble in brig until I read your Reddit post lol. 

ye i know mate, heh it was a good run

As a ghost I saw the whole deal with the warden when you guys had a conversation in the brig. The decap was hilarious. 10/10

6 hours ago, donnieg said:

As a ghost I saw the whole deal with the warden when you guys had a conversation in the brig. The decap was hilarious. 10/10

Thanks mate, heh, at least the guy who ordered the hit on him actually had a good reason i even tested the warden, 100% worth it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use