C.A.T.T.O.S.

Meet, C.A.T.T.O.S. An artificial intelligence unit designed to be 'Hip with the kids' by making it learn from the space internet! I'm just gonna call it 'Cat'

Cat (Me) starts out its journey by getting hacked. He is forced to kill someone... idk, someone called 'Rika' or something. Since they are an incompetent AI device, they forget to disable the 'State laws' on their new lawsets, and blatantly state their goal to the crew. Somehow, the crew doesn't notice, and I do stuff regularly. I discover that the person I am trying to kill doesn't exist. What's worse is that... The NT Representative, captain, some random bumfuck assistant, and an IAA are trying to reset me. I take REALLY good attention to make sure they don't get in the chamber, but I am unsuccessful and they reset my laws.

Guess what happens next? Well, I get hacked AGAIN. Cat is peeved, but he becomes elated when he discovers that his primary directives are 'The Captain is fat' and 'Every sentence must involve the captain's fat'. My favorite insult is when a Blob made it onto the ship, and I said 'Where is the physical manifestation of the Captain's Calorie intake? That being the Blob?'.

Since we're leaving, I get carded and sent to the shuttle. A traitor (prolly the hacker) decides "Now would be a GREAT time to hijack the shuttle!" They throw 3 firebombs into the cockpit, before everyone in the shuttle stops sniffing glue, unbuckles their seatbelt, and grabs the nearest buldgeoning tool they can find. Oxygen tanks, stunbatons, fire extinguishers, baseball bats. Someone decapitates them and throws their headless corpse out the airlock, then parades their head like a trophy.

What a round...

Edited by ajc007007

Yeah so I was the one who subverted you (I was not the hijacker). I figured out shortly after I did so that the target was a traitor and also dead, kinda rendering the whole thing moot. I'm assuming you mostly insulted the captain through local chat, since I had all comms and didn't hear much insulting. I also tried resubverting you at the very end of the round but couldn't since you were carded.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use