Add a coin maker to cargo

Svej

I think there should be added a coin maker to cargo, where miners can put in a material, silver, gold, diamond and get the specific coin for the material used.

Edited by Guest

Incorrect. I believe that there are three coins. One in dorms (confirmed) one in the crate In science maintence (confirmed) and the third one unknown. I also know, that the QM does have his three coins(I had them this shift today).

Maybe a way to produce coins.

Seems like QM's coins have been re-added since we spoke about it last time then.

But if you have read the post, I am suggesting a coin maker added to cargo.

Edited by Guest

Sounds like a good idea, but only negative side I see is the lack of vendomats they can be used on. I only seem to recall the clothing vendomats three of em, the tool one above dorms, and the two in engineering.

Coin press would be cool, I feel. Not half bad for RP. Coins can be used for research, and I think just about any of the vending machines, save for food vendors. So, that is 2 cigars per smoke shop machine, if I recall correctly, three or more items from the clothes vendor, an item from each suit/shoe/hatlord 9000, and then insulated gloves from the tool machine. My buddy and I thought about the idea of bananium coins giving off something different, too, which would not be far off from your idea, Svej.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use