Greetings

Arachnox

Greetings to everyone on this wonderful station,

it's time I introduce myself, since I played on your server for a while now. I'm Arachnox, I don't say much in the ooc channel, but if someone asks a question and I got the answer the urge to answer overcomes me, so some of you may seen my name already. How I found this station? More or less by accident, I was looking for news about the remake of SS13 and on there site I found the link to it. I thought why not and tried it out again after like 2-3 years of abstinence and what can I say... I couldn't stop since then, also got to admit that this is the most friendly community I've ever met playing SS13.

But now to my characters, while I hope my RP is decent enough. Mostly I play Lynn Riley, as she studied at the marsian MIT, with degrees in physics, bluespace basics and human biology (obtained information about other species biology ingame already), she is my most competent character so far. I play her in medical and science based jobs, since she is always eager to learn and help everyone else.

I got also 2 other characters namely her 2 sisters Lindsey and Emma. For Lindsey, she is my security related character due to the fact that she served in the military some time ago, but got dismissed because of her injuries. Emma on the other hand is my newest one and still a trainee who doesn't really know where to fit in yet, still she has some hidden talents I won't spoiler yet ;) Anyway she needs training but isn't really eager to get a job, more to find people to chill with.

I also tried a Skrell yet but I'm not really statisfied with the name yet, if someone has suggestions please tell me!

So in the end I hope my introduction was decent enough and I look forward for some more fun rounds with you all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use