Leo Mors, Ironman char

I am making an iron man char, following the rules to the best of my ability. I figured I'd start them at age 20 as a civilian, and learn everything IC, and progress from there. I'm modding bits and pieces of the rules here and there, such as the char is only motivated by cold cash, so loyalty stuff could go either way, will start as neutral, but have traitor enabled. Not too sure about the others. For example, being motivated by cash may make sense to have rev head enabled, but it equally makes just as much sense not to.

Name: Leo Mors

Race: human

Blood Type: A+

General Occupational Role(s): Nothing as of yet

Biography: Not much is known about his early life, but he escaped Earth to be in space at 18. Hangs around with hooligans, dresses like a hooligan, smells like a hooligan.

Qualifications: Nothing, as of yet.

Employment Records: Small time laborer and kitchen staff back on Earth from age 14 to 17.

Security Records: Got caught spray painting "Fuck the police" on an overpass back on Earth at the age of 18.

Medical Records: [EARTH RECORDS EXPUNGED/ NON-EXISTENT, PLEASE TRY AGAIN.]

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes:

My First Shift

I don't recall much . . . I woke up in a medical bay of some form .. .good thing none of those fuckin crack pot doctors knew my bank account info. I made it big, don't bother me with what I did, or how I did it. I showed up at this shitty joint, that tyrant captain didn't offer me a job, told me to sell my kidneys. I said to myself, alright, fuck you, buddy. I am going to make more in a shift than you make in 100, so I set out. I checked my bank, I guess after all the medical expenses, I was left with 28k. I started with not even 2k. That's what's up. As soon as I get out of this place, I am heading back, I got more plans on making it big out here, making a name. Yeah, man, I got plans. Big plans.

My Second Shift

So, I got out of there, loaded up on the shuttle with a few late people like myself, shipped out to the main station.Figured I'd pull of the same thing my last gig got me, because like, fuck work if you can just get cash. I stashed all my money elsewhere, don't ask me where, but I only showed at the station with $3400 this time. Not long in, I felt like cryo was a good option, so I checked my account, right before I left. $13775. Fuck you, captain. Fuck you, Earth. I'll buy myself a whole station AND a planet by the time I peace out of here.

My First Shift

that tyrant captain didn't offer me a job, told me to sell my kidneys. I said to myself, alright, fuck you, buddy. I am going to make more in a shift than you make in 100, so I set out.

Heheh, I'm waiting for the next time I'm a Captain traitor to try and set up a civvie organ donor service using the same cloned guys over and over :P

Also, I think in that shift I was dealing with tators within my heads, so I didn't have time to give you another job.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use