Put cubes of other species into the biogenerator

spacegeese

The premise is simple. We have limited farwa, wolpin, and tajaran cubes. The only way to get more is to ask genetics, which is a tedious process.

So, I propose we just put the cubes into the biogen. It allows for a generally limited resource to be made infinite, and since there's no real difference between monkeys and other species cubes, the question is why not?

It COULD be argued that you'd abuse this by using taj cube eyeball darkvision and give that to all species, but that's like saying playing vulp or tajaran is powergaming.

• Like 1

Just now, spacegeese said:

The premise is simple. We have limited farwa, wolpin, and tajaran cubes. The only way to get more is to ask genetics, which is a tedious process.

So, I propose we just put the cubes into the biogen. It allows for a generally limited resource to be made infinite, and since there's no real difference between monkeys and other species cubes, the question is why not?

It COULD be argued that you'd abuse this by using taj cube eyeball darkvision and give that to all species, but that's like saying playing vulp or tajaran is powergaming.

This also helps if you need to brain transplant a non-human. If this is already implemented, and i'm being dumb, i'm sorry,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use