• Race: Slime Person
  • Blood Type: Slime Jelly

General Occupational Roles

• Detective
  • Security Officer
  • Spelunker (Shaft Miner)
  • Assistant

Biography

Pandora was born into the midst of Xarxis 5's industrialization, into one of many newly-built cities on the planet's surface. For reasons now lost, her and her sister, Skoll, were left behind at a fairly young age as the rest of the tribe that had brought them into the city moved on to elsewhere. The duo managed to fend for themselves in the city's underbelly for some years before stowing away on a spacebound vessel, where they would be discovered and left at a nearby station to be later discovered by the Ebony Saber, a mercenary vessel, as it stopped for supplies.

The crew of the Ebony Saber quickly took to the slime duo, teaching them lessons their upbringing on Xarxis missed and helping them to learn common - with the side effect of their teacher's thick accent imprinting on them. As they were the only slimes aboard, however, their bubblish names were unwieldy for the rest of the crew to use and, as such, they were given their names - hence Pandora's atypical human name. The Ebony Saber's mission, headed by its captain Caden 'Ahab' Shea, was to take down a prominent (at the time) robotics company, Phoenix Industries, for reasons not relevant to this file.

Once the company was toppled, the crew of the Saber, for the most part, dispersed. Caden turned to his childhood ambitions of forming a robotics company of his own, Fafnir Experimental Positronics. Without anywhere else to turn, Pandora and her sister assisted their old captain in his new venture. However, while Skoll was experienced with engineering due to her time on the Saber, Pandora's expertise in investigation did not convert easily to working with a smaller corporation, and so she found herself searching for employment in Nanotrasen.

Qualifications

(Lower-level certifications omitted, e.g. 'Basics of Space Law.')

• NT Advanced Forensics and Investigation Certification
  • NT Advanced Interpretations of Space Law Course (Passed)
  • NT Enemy of the Corporation Identification Certification
  • NT Flora and Fauna of Epsilon Eridani Course (Passed)
  • NT Tactical Combat Casualty Care Certification

Employment Records

Spoiler

Pandora's area of expertise is forensics, though she is also qualified for and experienced in shaft mining. While she possesses a certification in emergency first aid, she is not qualified for medical positions.

On the side, Pandora works as a private investigator for Fafnir Experimental Positronics.

Security Records

Spoiler

Previously associated with a mercenary vessel, the Ebony Saber. Caution is advised when engaging in close-quarters combat.

Pandora has no criminal charges of note, aside from minor incidents with battery as a result of roughhousing gone too far.

Medical Records

Spoiler

Pandora has no physical or mental conditions that impact her ability to work. While there is ash suspended in her gel, her testimony claims it to be harmless and not irritating.

Appearance

Pandora is a relatively large slime woman, as compared to her peers, standing at 5'10 with an almost-toned build. Were it not for her bluish-white gel, she might be mistaken for a human. Flecks of basalt ash are embedded throughout her gel, giving an appearance similar to freckles - especially in a thick band across her face. Her gel and everything she handles frequently carries a faint smell of fruit and campfire smoke.

Other

Personal Relations

Skoll - "M'sister. Far smarter'n me, but could drop th' coffee habit.."

Anokhi"I ain't gonna gush 'bout her. She's strong where I'm weak, an' a balm'n any sorrow."

Caden 'Ahab' Shea - "I get it now. I'd do it too, 'n a heartbeat."

Capella - "She's been w' me through a lot. I'm proud t' call her sister."

Mico - "Friend."

Bumble B - "Y'better be takin' care'o Capella.."

Beryl - "He's funny, 'n a weird, ironic way. I feel kinda bad, though.."

Orlando GT-R - "She's matured recently. Ain't good circumstances, but.."

Matthew Reaver - "Has m'back. Gotta get t'know 'em more, though."

Basil Tamaya - "I ain't impressed w' 'er. I'm glad I ain't that fuckin' Letov guy."

Tara Ricord - "Y'knew damn well how that was gonna affect me, an' y'still did it."

Admire | FamilyRomantically InvolvedClose Friend | FriendRespected | Acquaintance | Dislike | Hate | Fear

Edited by JimKil
relations
  • Like 4
  • stunbaton 1
  • honk 1
  • fastparrot 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use