Fleshy Mass that Replaces an IPC Microbattery should Act Like One

Expresate

Currently, if an IPCs microbattery is replaced by a Fleshy Mass when abducted, the IPC is unable to charge. This makes abduction a very different experience from most other crew, as it is extremely debilitating. It also prevents you from having any fun with the objectives before "realizing" what has happened, or being dragged to robotics (and hopefully not EMPing them and yourself).

Since Fleshy Mass completely replaces the functionality of the organ in most other circumstances, I'd just like to see it do the same as an IPC Microbattery replacement.

Thoughts? Opinions? Complaints?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Expresate said:

Currently, if an IPCs microbattery is replaced by a Fleshy Mass when abducted, the IPC is unable to charge. This makes abduction a very different experience from most other crew, as it is extremely debilitating. It also prevents you from having any fun with the objectives before "realizing" what has happened, or being dragged to robotics (and hopefully not EMPing them and yourself).

Since Fleshy Mass completely replaces the functionality of the organ in most other circumstances, I'd just like to see it do the same as an IPC Microbattery replacement.

Thoughts? Opinions? Complaints?

i also think that it shouldnt insta kill the IPC that it was implanted in and give immunity to EMPs like the plasmavomit organ gives you imunity to the plasma and actually all organs protect you from the negatives of themselves to others

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use