New Wiki Manager! (me)

SynthTee

I pretty much just wanted to make a forum post saying, along with Sirryan and Shadeykins, I am a wiki manager now! You can find me most active on the discord server, but I do check the forums. I am hoping for an active community on the wiki, now that I have the perms to help out even more.

The game is constantly growing and changing, and it's difficult for the wiki to reflect that, so if you ever notice something missing or needs changing, and wanna give editing a shot, please do! Give us a shout too if you can't for whatever reason. Here's a guide to editing the wiki:

https://paradisestation.org/wiki/index.php?title=Guide_to_Editing_the_Wiki

You can also ask any questions on the discord in the #wiki-development channel. What would be even more helpful for your wiki journey is having your own server, so you have easy access to the newest code and sprites or just using the test server! A guide to that is here:

https://paradisestation.org/wiki/index.php?title=Guide_to_Contributing#I_am_Completely_New (read from the start to forking paracode)

I would love to see more people reading the wiki and helping out! See you around B)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • honk 2
  • derp 1

Congratulations! :)

The wiki is a labour of love, but it's also a community driven project that's constantly evolving and changing.

We owe a lot to our contributors and our wiki thrives exclusively because of them.

Echoing SynthTee here... If you've ever been interested in editing the wiki, please don't be afraid to lend a hand here and there!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shadeykins said:

Congratulations! :)

The wiki is a labour of love, but it's also a community driven project that's constantly evolving and changing.

We owe a lot to our contributors and our wiki thrives exclusively because of them.

Echoing SynthTee here... If you've ever been interested in editing the wiki, please don't be afraid to lend a hand here and there!

Amen! I want people to know it's never too late to try it out, you might end up having a knack for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use