Chaplain, Journalist, Janitor

Biography:

Qualifications:

Preaching

Serving as a nuisance

Serving as a calm amidst chaos

Serving as a nuisance amidst chaos

Striking fear into the hearts of Command

And also cleaning the floor (or complaining the Captain refused to relay their soap)

Employment Records:

"Upon reviewing this particular employee's history, it seems as though Central Command is at a loss for words as to where Writer Belonging To The Night came from. From prim and proper to howling foul language, it would seem as though she were neurotic. Nevertheless, given outstanding dedication to the company at large, and proven flexibility and determination in achieving her goals (as well as a desire to ensure her continued presence is explained as work via trial run), Central Command has decided to grant Writer Belonging To The Night an official place on the Nanotrasen payroll. Glory to Nanotrasen."

- Footnote from Nanotrasen Representative, followed by an extensive list of recovered footage of Writer Belonging To The Night

The file seems oddly generic. Almost... sanitary.

Security Records:

Error: Insufficient access

"Yeah, her. We've had her in here a few times. It's never about assault or murder or, well, EOC activity. Nah, she likes to use the Captain's soap. I see that look on your face. Yes, this Nian, this PRIEST, has been continuously arrested for attempting to run at mach 10 onto the bridge or forcing Cyborgs to recover the Captain's soap. She never hurts anyone - Blueshield doesn't bother beating her anymore. I can't help but think that, in another life, she would have been a Drask. Oh - and sometimes we have to pull her aside not to whack people over the heads with her bible... Quran.... whatever, thing. On the bright side, at least you know your wounds aren't what kills you. On the down side, Mannitol takes forever to restock - and that's assuming it gets restocked at all."

- Footnote from Head of Security #### ### (REDACTED), NSS ###### (REDACTED)

"Annoying."

- Unnamed Officer

"Eh, she's ok."

- Unnamed Officer

"I've had to scrub.... so many protests.... off the floor..."

- Unnamed Custodial Technician

"I have successfully managed to convince this shift's HOS to allow me to add my own input to my record. To which I say, one day, I will discover how to break into the evidence locker for the sole purpose of precious, magnificent Syndie soap. That is all."

- Writer Belonging To The Night, seconds before disciplinary action resulting in a 10 mention detention

Medical Records:

"Please for the love of God get this moth out of my medbay. Our Viro is a loner and gets nervous from the staring, and sometimes the moth smacks people upside the head to 'heal them' only for them to flatline because they were suffering brain damage SHE inflicted. I'm tired of ordering mannitol! You would think The Beasts That Changed Us would bestow more than 'hit head, dis gud'!"

- Footnote from Chief Medical Officer ### ###### ## ##### (REDACTED), NSS #### (REDACTED)

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

There are two photos present. The first is more readily available, lacking a blur effect to its thumbnail. Jade wings sporting highlights of purple, swirled like bobbles amidst a sea of green, tower high above as Writer Belonging To The Night flutters her wings for the picture. Save for this one feature in particular, she is entirely concealed beneath a baggy, black cloth meant to serve as modesty.

Clicking the second one, a message pops up. 'Male personnel are requested to not view unless necessary, and to do so in a private or concealed space. Proceed?'

Writer Belonging To The Night stands tall, right hand folded over the left in an odd manner. Her eyes, large and beady, reflect imperceivable light sources across the room in which the picture had been taken. Two antennas, rich in violet, hang over her head. A Quran sporting the symbol of Islam, the moon and star, is pressed to her abdomen.

Other Notes:

The following are transcript interviews with Writer Belonging To The Night.

Participants:

Gachagachititatiachi, acronym Gachi.

Writer Belonging To The Night, acronym Night.

Gachi: Is on? Yayas, voxie thinks we's ready nows.

Night: Peace and blessings be upon you and your loved ones. Thank you for having me today.

Gachi: Yayas. Voxie would like to begins this interview with questions.

Night: Go ahead.

Gachi: *flipping through papers awkwardly for some moments. A tearing sound is heard. There's a shift to the silence as the mood turns annoyed* Aaghaa. I's tore another one!

Night: Here, have one of mine.

Gachi: Much thanks! First of questions, aeh, when did Night first board a Nanotrasen vessel?

Night: Hm... intentionally or unintentionally?

Gachi: Whichever is firsties.

Night: I suppose that would be when I first awakened.

Gachi: Nights was borns on ones!?

Night: Indeed. I awoke with a whisper telling me of my duty - driving me toward Islam. I took a very long time learning how to use my hands. It was very difficult. People were kind. I eventually learned the ins and outs of most stations in this system as people would guide me alongside them on their shifts. I wasn't raised on them, per se, but much of my early days was spent learning on spacecraft.

Gachi: Aahhhh, Voxi no thinks Command will be happy about this...

Night: Oh, I know.

"Peace and blessings be upon you and your loved ones. Give me your soap."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use