Character Biography - Darwin Jin

DrawinDarwin

petbirthday.png.c3d2940ecdfcd71fc5652c47d508b53d.png
"How unfortunate that his birthday has already been passed already... ANYWAY HEADPAT EM!

INTRODUCING DARWIN JIN
THE NEWEST DOCTOR IN NANOTRASEN

CHARACTER PICTURE

Spoiler

DarwinPortrait.png.695523b82135a025f0b9156626e04965.png
By Drawin'Darwin

"Don't make me laugh, *smiles slightly and clears his throat!* ...this one's photoshopped." - Darwin Jin

BASIC INFORMATION
FULL NAME | Darwin Jin
FIRST NAME | Darwin
LAST NAME | Jin
NICKNAMES | Doctor Darwin
SPECIES | Formerly Human, Currently Vulpkanin
GENDER | Formerly Male, Currently Masculine
ORIENTATION | Formerly Bisexual, Currently Asexual
AGE | Formerly 23, Currently 18
D.O.B. | August 25, 2544
P.O.B. | [Unidentified]
ALIGNMENT | Neutral Good
AFFILIATION | NanoTrasen Medical Bay
RELIGIOUS BELIEFS | No religious affiliation

HEIGHT | 178cm / 5'10"
WEIGHT | 58kg / 128lbs
BLOOD TYPE | O+

DETAILED INFORMATION

Spoiler

APPEARANCE

Spoiler

SIMPLE EXPLANATION
Darwin Jin is a vulpkanin that resembles 'Shiba Inu', especially black and tan variant most likely.
May look cold-blooded, heartless, judging by his wolf looking face, but it isn't.
His sharp blue eyes and premature grey hair are giving off an exotic, oriental aura.

DETAILED EXPLANATION
Darwin's height is 5'10"(178cm), which isn't really tall compared to other vulpkanin and human species.
Despite his weight is 128lbs(58kg) and completely underweight, his thin body isn't really standing out.
It's assumed that it's caused by his sturdy, glossy fur, even his small muscles around his body.

His sharp blue eyes with short eyelashes are covered beneath his elongated bangs from the top of his head.
You can also see there's a quite of few grey hair around his slightly messy hair that can be seen as premature one.
Speaking of his hairstyle, he always prefer brushing down his hair with a hair brush at least every few days.

His fluffy tail is curled up to his shoulders in most time. it's also flexible, making it easier to move his tail around.
It would be possible for him to hug his tail, but... oh well. he wouldn't do something silly anymore.

He may look cold-blooded, heartless in the first appearance of him because of his face which resembles a wolf.
In additional, his lack of facial expression and static, tranquil behavior is also the reason why he looks like this.
But he may be spaced out or shell shocked, even he could pay sympathy for someone because of his personality.

About his breed, his face and physical characteristics resembles a dog breed called 'Shiba Inu'.
But if you pay a little more attention to him, you can see his muzzle, face shape, jaw are slightly different to them.
Is he mixed-blood? or is he other breed? or maybe... The truth may be hard to figure out until he reveal it.

"*snorts and licks his lips.* Impressive thingy we got here. Shakespeare's reborn." - Darwin Jin

PERSONALITY

Spoiler

MBTI TYPE | INTP
Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, Perceiving.
Relaxed, Sincere, Tranquil, Stable, Emotional, Caring, Sympathy, Warmth.

"Isn't it ironic that personality can change over time? ...so much things to say." - Darwin Jin

CHARACTER VOICE

Spoiler

VOICE SAMPLE
Noriaki Kakyoin(Kyle Hebert) - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Season 2 English Dub
Pannacotta Fugo(Junya Enoki) - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Season 4 Japanese Dub

Darwin have clear, slightly husky, and sharp voice. sound like the voice of an ordinary young man.
His voice doesn't really change that much depending on his feelings.

"*frowns his left eye and opens his mouth slightly.* Do I really... sound like an android or those robots around here?" - Darwin Jin

CHARACTER THEME

Spoiler

GRAND THEFT AUTO III OST | Opening Intro
'Main Theme'
BURIED STARS OST |
 Top 5
'Concerned, In Procedure, Emergency Surgery'
CLAUDE DEBUSSY | Clair de Lune
'Sadness, Depression, Sympathy'
TRAUMA CENTER: UNDER THE KNIFE 2 OST | For a better tomorrow
'Concluding The Operation, Relief, End of Shift'
RHYTHM HEAVEN FEVER OST | Dreams of Our Generation
'Returning home, Happy Ending'

VIDEO LINK

Spoiler

ARTWORKS

Spoiler

LoreVolia.png.318925bae9a13fb91159cbab6672e6a6.png
"Volia" By Drawin'Darwin
LoreAppreciate.png.34e8b172f6d127223eb4299e1866a7b4.png
"Appreciate" By Drawin'Darwin

CHARACTER BACKGROUND

Spoiler

CHILDHOOD & FAMILY

Spoiler

It's pretty unfortunate that he don't remember most of his childhood, such as when he was born and more.
Darwin only remembers that he used to live with his mother, father, and sister named 'Darlene Jin', who is 10 years older than him.
His parents and older sister's whereabouts are still unknown to him, assumed that they're moved on from the incident he had.

"I feel like I had good times with my parents, especially my sister... until that happened... the reason, why I'm here." - Darwin Jin

THE EVENT THAT CHANGED HIS LIFE

Spoiler

He had terrible incident when he was 17. the- "Hold on a second, taking it from here."

"Alright, sorry for interrupting. it's pretty hard to summarize my past."
"It had already been a year when I opened my eyes in medical bay first, technically not aware of the condition of my body.
The doctor told me that I had some symptom called, 'amyo...trophic, *groans!* lateral'... if I remember it correctly, whatever."

"I was suffering from memory loss, so I asked what happened before to them. the answer? there wasn't.
You would be surprised how 5 and half years of life-sustaining treatment managed to ruin someone's sanity... until that day."

"In one day, I received an offer from a corporation called NanoTrasen.
They informed me that they can produce a new body based on vulpkanin DNA, alongside with my DNA.
You heard that right. they wanted me to become a vulpkanin to work with them."

"But, I thought that there won't be no other chance to get back my normal life, if I reject this offer.
And besides, there was no choice since it's been 5 and half years since my mind was stuck in this body, which had no hope to cure."

ADULTHOOD & CURRENT

Spoiler

And after he accepted the 'offer' from NanoTrasen, He managed to spend a month of adjustment for his new body.
"Only 4? *places both paws on his forehead.* It would be hard to adapted to those stubby fingers..." - Darwin Jin

He then started to take an education of his medical career for 5 months, such as treating the patient, guide of medical equipements.
And he eventually signed as the doctor... still inexperienced.
"*places his left paw on the side of his head, frowns in shyness slightly, blushes awkwardly.* ...Glad to see you. " - Darwin Jin

PERSONNEL RECORDS

Spoiler

EMPLOYMENT RECORD | [ERROR DETECTED! UNABLE TO READ...]
MEDICAL RECORD | [ERROR DETECTED! UNABLE TO READ...]
SECURITY RECORD | [ERROR DETECTED! UNABLE TO READ...]

"Add Dialogue" - Add Character's Name
"*sighs awkwardly, and turns his head to side.* Always happens." - Darwin Jin

RELATIONSHIPS

Spoiler

PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS

Spoiler

WIP (Neutral) | Should probably write down.
"*barks!* *barks!* *howls in joy!* ...Keep this secret for everyone." - Darwin Jin

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

PERSONAL RELATIONS

Spoiler

NANOTRASEN (Neutral) | The corporation that gave Darwin a new life.
"I sometimes miss being human, but I decided to move it on." - Darwin Jin
SYNDICATE (Hate, Enemy) | The corporation that NanoTrasen informed, and almost got him killed.
"In order to clean up my past and for the sake of everyone in here..." - Darwin Jin
MR. CHANG'S (Like) | The corporation that produces chinese food such as noodles, fried rice.
"Tried that couple times, it was pretty good for myself. except for people who don't like spicy meals." - Darwin Jin
DONK CORPORATION (Neutral, Dislike) | The corporation that produces microwave meal called 'Donk Pocket'.
"Yes, not a fan of microwave meals, but I have them when there's no other choice." - Darwin Jin
UNNAMED PIZZA SERVICE (Love) | The pizza brand that he always order for his coworkers in the station.
"Keep 2 slices of pineapple and pepperoni for me! that is my favorite." - Darwin Jin

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

TRIVIA FACTS
FAVORITE FOOD | Boiled Pork
FAVORITE DRINK | Peach Juice
FAVORITE MUSIC | Savage Garden - To the Moon and Back
Darwin is non-smoker. he can't smoke because the cigarette smoke is extremely sensitive for his nose, even lungs.
Therefore, you DO NOT smoke in front of Darwin. and besides, smoking in medical bay is restricted.
He tend to feel ashamed for responding to howling anytime all because of the instinct, despite he is vulpkanin.
He sometimes late for his work, Explains why he always tries to catch his breath and places his paws on his knees.
He is currently suffering from irregular S.S.D.(Space Sleep Disorder), technically not that normal as a doctor.

OTHER
Took a lovely hour to finish this, amazing!
Please notify me through paradise station discord server (especially #lore) if there's error or you want to get your character added!

EDIT LOG
v1 - First Version.
v2 - Added Character Theme.
v3 - Minor Edit, Added Personnel Records (WIP), Added Artworks.
v4 - DARWIN BIRTHDAY! YAY!
v5 | CURRENT - No birthday anymore ;(

Edited by DrawinDarwin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use