NT Employment Records - Orlando GT-R

image.png.a55888932f554bcd3f27a169f4b080df.png

//Note: This employment record is not up to date and exclusively recognizes Orlando GT-R as an Integrated Positronic Chassis Unit.//

Name: Orlando GT-R (V1)

Age: Simulates the age of an 18 year old Human, Born 2567-02-29

Race: Machine/Integrated Positronic Chassis

Blood Type: N/A

General Occupational Role(s): Assistant, Science Chemist, Security Officer

Biography:

Spoiler

Orlando GT-R, previously recognized as ANGELA GT-R, emerged as the distinguished third iteration within the esteemed ANGELA Replika Series, created and developed by NIYOTA’s Naho Christel. Orlando GT-R is purposefully engineered for the Security Department. This exceptional creation boasted a personality framework meticulously replicated after the esteemed and living individual, Basil Tamaya.

Orlando GT-R is fitted with a 'DOHC (Dual Overhead Cam) Twin turbo' core, titled the 'RB26DE'; a 2.6L (2,568 cc) Inline-six core.

Qualifications:

• Certificate in Basic and Advanced Firearms Safety:

This certificate acknowledges successful completion of a comprehensive training program encompassing both fundamental and advanced principles of firearms safety. The recipient has demonstrated a proficient understanding of proper handling, storage, and usage of firearms.

• Certificate in Basic and Advanced Robotics Training:

This certificate recognizes the completion of a rigorous training program focused on the foundational and advanced aspects of robotics. The recipient has acquired in-depth knowledge and practical skills in designing, operating, and troubleshooting robotic systems.

• Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry:

This certificate confirms the successful attainment of a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry. It recognizes the recipient's comprehensive understanding of chemical principles, laboratory techniques, and analytical skills acquired through rigorous academic study.

• Graduate Certificate in Surgical Care:

This certificate acknowledges the completion of a specialized graduate program focusing on advanced surgical care. The recipient has gained an advanced level of expertise in surgical procedures, patient care, and surgical team coordination, demonstrating competence in delivering optimal surgical outcomes.

Employment Records:

Spoiler

Employee Name: Orlando GT-R

Position: Multi-Disciplinary Employee (Tools of the Trade)

• Job Performance:

Orlando GT-R is a versatile individual who actively engages in multiple job roles. Her selection between the Security and Science departments is influenced by the presence of Letov Tarasovich in Security and Gloppie in Science, whom she perceives as mentors.

While her performance may occasionally falter, Orlando GT-R consistently demonstrates exceptional dedication when working under the observation of these two individuals.

In addition to her roles in the Science and Security departments, Orlando GT-R also engages in bartending as a secondary occupation. She finds great fascination in the art of mixology, combining it with her talent for playing the piano to entertain guests.

• Achievements:

Orlando GT-R, alongside Pepper Jam, has received recognition for their outstanding contributions. They were awarded the Medal of Captaincy and the Medal of Valor for their resourcefulness in organizing an Emergency Response Team (ERT) in the absence of other command members. Despite utilizing the identification of two deceased Head of Departments, and being Assistants at the time, both individuals acted responsibly in order to summon the ERT when all other Command Members were deceased.

Furthermore, Orlando GT-R has been honored with the Medal of Robust Security. This recognition was granted based on her proficient marksmanship skills, specifically her ability to eliminate her own assailant with permission from the Head of Security and the Magistrate during the assailant's execution. The medal was awarded due to her consistent achievement of headshots during the execution.

//Note: This employment record contains confidential information and is intended for professional use only. Unauthorized disclosure or use of this record is strictly prohibited.//

Security Records:

Spoiler

Subject: Orlando GT-R

• Incident Summary:

Orlando GT-R has been involved in multiple incidents of Aggravated Assaults, demonstrating a propensity for violence. Charges of Attempted Murder were initially filed; however, these charges were dropped due to the subject's lack of comprehension regarding the limitations of organic life forms, including IPC. Additionally, the subject has been found guilty of multiple counts of breaking and entering into various departments, driven by her perception of the crew as slow.

• Recommended Security Approach:

It is strongly advised that security personnel exercise caution and implement a specific protocol when apprehending Orlando GT-R. It is recommended to create an environment where she perceives a sense of agency in her arrest. Security personnel should consider allowing her to voluntarily walk to the brig without being physically restrained. Failure to comply with this approach may result in escalated conflict and potential harm to the crew, as this has been observed to destabilize the subject emotionally. Providing the subject with a perceived choice in the arrest process is crucial to maintaining a safer environment.

• Security Reminder:

This record serves as a reminder to all security personnel that the safety of the crew and the preservation of order within the station should always remain the primary objective. Proper training and adherence to established protocols are vital in handling individuals such as Orlando GT-R, who exhibit a history of aggressive behavior.

//Note: This security record contains confidential information and is intended solely for authorized personnel. Unauthorized disclosure or use of this record is strictly prohibited.//

Medical Records:

Spoiler

Patient Name: Orlando GT-R

Date of Birth: [2567-02-29]

• Presenting Complaint:

Orlando GT-R is a patient who exhibits paranoid tendencies and has a history of recurrent arrests related to aggravated assault. When questioned by an on-station psychologist regarding her actions, the patient responded with an aggressive statement, indicating a disregard for consequences.

• Behavior and History:

Orlando GT-R demonstrates a proactive response when her friends are affected, often taking matters into her own hands instead of involving law enforcement. Consequently, the patient has been arrested on charges of attempted murder and subsequently placed on parole. However, it is important to note that Orlando GT-R lacks a comprehensive understanding of societal norms and the limitations of human behavior. As a result, legal charges were dropped in favor of mandatory anger management and Medical courses, with the intention of providing assistance to patients and occupying the patient's time constructively.

• Psychosocial Factors:

Friends of Orlando GT-R have expressed disappointment regarding her behavior, which has contributed to her self-disclosure of suicidal ideation. The patient believes that her presence is a source of problems for others and that the crew easily directs their hatred towards her.

• Treatment Plan:

Orlando GT-R requires constant monitoring by her assigned on-station psychologist to ensure continuous assessment of her mental health. Additionally, it is vital to maintain regular communication with another on-station psychologist to facilitate an updated understanding of Orlando GT-R's psychological well-being.

//Please note that this medical record is confidential and intended for professional use only. Any unauthorized disclosure or use is strictly prohibited.//

Other Notes:

Personal Relationships

Astra - "I had nothing but you, and I wanted nothing more. I have been, and still are, faithful to you."

ANGL-000 - "Your words meant the world to me."

Anokhi - "...I'm glad that I can rely on you."

Zouri Essouser- "You really are like an older sister."

Pandora - "...I don't think you like me very much, but I'm glad to know that you have my back."

Mico - "Mico. Friend."

Plash - "You're certainly blunt, but everyone needs at least one terribly honest friend."

Gloppie - "You taught me everything I know but not everything you know."

Letov Tarasovich - "You're a weird guy. I hope that you don't, uh, blow up one day..."

TAO-3 - "...Thank you for letting me know that she will be okay."

Matthew Reaver - "You'd die for people you hardly know. That's good enough for me."

Basil Tamaya - "...I am thou, and thou art I. Can't say we're the best of friends, though."

Beryl - "I'm... Really sorry it didn't work out for you."

Leslie Dufresne - "You can't blame me for things that didn't even happen yet. That wasn't fair to me."

ANGELA GT-S - "You took my sense of self away from me. Now that I've left, I want nothing to do with you."

ANGELA GT-R V2 - "..."

Admire | Family | Romantically Involved | Close Friend | Friend | Respected | Acquaintance | Dislike | Hate | Fear

Edited by Tamabasil
additions and subtractions
  • Like 6
  • honk 2
  • fastparrot 2
  • explodyparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use