Unexpected Hero

ajc007007

You ever just become a vampire when you didn't want to, and suddenly you save someone's life?

Shift started as usual, me in Xenobiology, except I was a vampire. I didn't want to be a vampire so I made a ticket yet the admins didn't respond

I decided 'Fuck it. Until the admins listen to me, I'll just be friendly for the round' (Vampires aren't necessarily supposed to be friendly, but they can form truces under certain conditions)

I told my friends, Center of Nebula and Minks, about my predicament. At first they were cautious, but then they decided to trust me.

They came up with all sorts of solutions and upgrades to me, like transferring my mind to a different body, or giving me a skeleton and bat army. During that time when we were actually trying to get the army, Nebula was trying to get the skeletons and bats, but accidentally used plasma on gold extract instead of blood, which caused a lot of chaos. The RD had come into the room with a pyro grenade of napalm and tried to throw it into the disposal chute and into the containment cell the monsters were in once he pulled the pin, but didn't get the grenade into the chute in time which set the whole room on fire

I couldn't use vampire powers to deal with them because I didn't have enough blood to use any of them, so we just ended up sending useless slimes into the chamber to fight them... which went... well

After that mess, I actually got my army of bats, but Nebula decided on something else. He managed to make an entire army of spiders sentient and they were just planting spider eggs EVERYWHERE in Xenobiology. The spiders were friendly, but they were also taking up space, and they would make the situation worse if they spread throughout the vents. Command told us to get rid of the spiders or they'd blow up Xenobio. We couldn't damage control the situation, so we just let the spiders die. At that point, Xenobio was a deadzone in the station

After that, we noticed that vampire activity was ramped up a lot, so much so that Nebula was attacked by one. I tried to glare the person who was attacking Nebula, but they didn't react so I knew they were a vampire. I grabbed Nebula and brought him to medbay to get healed up. I revealed my identity to my RD who gave me their regards. I told minks I was going to find the vampires.

I knew I couldn't directly harm vampires as it would be an act of heresy to vampires, but I didn't want to hurt people. I managed to find a few vampires and told them 'I was trained by Count Dracula IIV. I'm not like the rest of you' (Count Dracula IIV is an ancient vampire who indoctrinates friendly vampires and such). I switched my vampiric ability to Umbrae and reported my findings of vampires to security. I even saved a security guard's life. Me, Minks, Nebula, and the Security guard told my accomplishments to everyone before we left the station. I was commended for my actions and decisions.

And then the escape shuttle was blown up by... something...

Every time I try to do something crazy, I either get swatted by admins or something near me blows up

At least I had fun :)

• Like 3
  • fastparrot 1

2 hours ago, ajc007007 said:

After that, we noticed that vampire activity was ramped up a lot, so much so that Nebula was attacked by one.

Oops

• fastparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use