An apoplogy

ss13throwaway

This occurred roughly... 3 months ago I think? Anyway, I first tried this game about 2 years ago, and paradise was the server I played it on. I don't remember much of my experience, but I do remember the uniqueness of this game, and the frustration, interest, and fun I had with it before I gave it up. Flash forward to 3 months ago, I hear about this game again and pick it back up, actually sticking with it this time. So I played as an assistant, and headed over to the bar listening to the jukebox, which was what locked me into this game. It was just... fun. Laid back, unique, and a new experience every round.

But then I made a mistake. The details elude me, but basically I joined as a drone, and started griefing. Electrifying doors, crushing people inbetween them... just generally ruining the round. I ruined several players' experiences, and after awhile was promptly permabanned. It was completely justified, and I have no interest in attempting to repeal it. While I did regret it soon after, it hasn't been until recently that the guilt's really been gnawing at me. So here I am; I deeply apologize to any of you that it affected, and the admins/mods who's time I wasted with both my actions and the complaints they received from the players I griefed. I hope it is some form of recompense that, while it's (obviously) not on this server, I have been correctly playing on other servers since the incident, and dare I add, have added to the experience in some rounds I've had the privilege in enjoying.

As before, I'm sorry for my actions and have no intention of fighting, or asking for the repeal of my ban hence the throwaway. I hope it is a while before you experience another player like I was 3 months ago. Thank you for your time.

Aslong as you learned from your mistake, I find the admin team more likely to appeal your ban that way, but as this is a throwaway and you don't attend to appeal, I don't think we'll get one.

If you do see this however, keep in mind an appeal might be welcome.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use