:// initiating boot procedure {_load_name:R.U.S.T.Y. AI .exct

>< searching root directory: NanoTrasen > NCS Cyberiad > AI > AI.exct

>< 100.00 % loaded > ||

:// initiating System check {_maintainance_prot.exct

:// synchronizing lawset {_Shitcurity_set.exct

:// establishing life support {_Atmospherics_death2all.exct

:// scanning for lifeforms and synthetics {_IamAlone.exct

--- Boot procedure succesfully completed :// setting up intercoms ><

A crack and atmospheric noise is heard over the station-wide intercoms followed by a calm and monotone voice:

"Hello crew, this is your AI. The time is 12:01 P.M., current overall topside temperature is 19.9°C with an estimated high of 20.0°C.Gravitational generator is up and running, current charge is 100%. Main air gauge is maintained at 1045.34 kPa at a temperatur of 19.9° and rising. Singularity engine is running on full power, 3/4 solars are connected, all SMES are charging.

Current known crewmembers alphabetically listed.

Chris Dodez; ID#557825; position: multiple; status: active

R.U.S.T.Y. AI; ID# synthetic A; position: Artificial Intelligence; status: active

R.U.S.T.Y. v4.7; ID# synthetic B; position: Security robot; status: active"

A small break interrupted by a 3-step ping and the voice is heard again:

"I am here to serve the crew under NanoTrasens predefinitioned lawset. Please stay safe and have a nice shift!"

OOC:

Hey everybody :) So, nothing more to say, I'm into paradise for round about 2 month now, I think.

I'm really into the AI and synthetics because I like these roles a lot. Always correct, follow the laws and anger people

by 100% loyalty ;)

If I'm not the AI or a synthetic I almost ever go for Roboticist, Atmospherics, Virology and from time to time the Captain.

That's it for now, hope we see us soon and as always: respect the AI :D

Edit:

I forgot, I'm from germany and with that, based on the US, only online around 16:00 EDT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use