rawmoddles: i totally didnt spell my ckey wrong unintentionally

borderlinecrazy

salutations greetings hello hi oi and so long and so forthethest

im not real sure if i shold follow any protocol here but ill try my best to make it simple to understand

im rawmoddles, i usually play as a very silly silly ginger Australian man called "Samson Letterman", and i have some history on both paradise and other servers with him, but i wont be getting onto them since this is not their forums, either way, i mainly just am here to have fun and spread my unending hatred for everything security so you should understand that im a pretty chill guy, or at least i believe myself to be, now you might go to my account and see those NASTY and DISGUSTINGLY INAPPROPRIATE old posts i have, which i am very sorry and ashamed for them and shall remain in my shame pit, but at least i can learn from them, soo yea, steppin stones are gud.

20220525165951_1.jpg.184030b445067f386e53d07f3a03d264.jpg

heres a picture of my character in a hot dog costume, since i have nothing else to put here, hope you enjoy the view.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use