Sonador's Music-Inspired Posed Renders

Sonador

Hi.

I make 3D art sometimes, mostly vignettes inspired by music, involving my characters. You might recognize some of them. In an effort to "get myself out there," I've decided to start drip feeding a few of them on and off here so you may enjoy them.

Most of these were made using Alchemy Viewer or Firestorm Viewer (older) for Second Life. These are not SFM or Garry's Mod. If you're ever curious about these or have any requests/themes, feel free to post. Constuctive criticism is also welcome, although my ego bruises easy, so please be gentle if you do. 

Please be aware although the images I post are PG-13 as required by Paradise's rules, themes of horror or violence may be involved, and if you seek out my work elsewhere, I do produce content not suitable for minors, although I will absolutely not post or share the location of said works here.

Enjoy!

-- -- --

Joel Nielsen - Inbound Part 3

Morning Patrol.
bmrfmorningpatrol.thumb.png.380235488246588a4a95fd49496bdbee.png

-- -- --

Hello Meteor - Night Typing...

This is a bad part of town. It's not safe here. Especially not given what -she's- up to.
AlchemyProjectAgileAkita_fTVyhHKbhg.thumb.png.8eb8ef8f98b6e0f5ba5d01dbdd56fea1.png

-- -- --

Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth

> You have made a made a wrong turn and encountered some new friends! They look quite eager to get to know you.
> ...
> It is a sad thing that your adventures have ended here...

playingwithyourfood_029.thumb.png.1a21cf8dd1b35238382b303eeffb4b3c.png

-- -- -- 

Whitey - WRAP IT UP

They had a plan. It didn't work out.
FRhdrUzUcAAihtj.thumb.jpg.80d130fdb2aa626b90c68b91b31505e1.jpg

-- -- --

Hello Meteor - Jolly Dry Laundromat

An evening bike ride on the boardwalk, on his way to get some coffee, he spots a familiar part-timer.
FRfx-vIVUAA27S2.thumb.jpg.1740ac08343d3dedbf371306516b4297.jpg

-- -- --

That's all for now. I'll post more in a little while!

Edited by Sonador
  • Like 1

• Sonador changed the title to Sonador's Music-Inspired Posed Renders

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use