Admin Abuse: Ours

michaelR

Admin Key: Ours

His Metafriend's Key: Nullbear "Bob Stein"

Complaint: I wrote all this down in a series of messages to the admin Xilia, unfortunately it was in Byond chat which prevents me from copying the text, so the full story is in the following attachment (via a screenshot). The events took place between 12:30AMish and 1:15AM (PST).

(Read the following AFTER reading the text in the screenshot)

Additionally, the Admin Ours claimed that he was killing Aaron Moate Lawrence because of crimes during a previous round, and that instead of banning him for these crimes he instead killed him this round. Yet upon asking the admin what Aaron did, we were instead met with silence, no justification. After about 10 minutes of asking, the admin Ours claims that Aaron massacred a large amount of players as a "prank", yet this same admin didn't see that as a reason to ban him permanently from the server. In my opinion the killing of Aaron rather than banning him (for a literal massacre(his claim, not mine)) was a clear indication that Ours didn't want to have to be confronted via an appeal, so he killed the Aaron for his friend (Bob Stein) as he probably figured nothing would come of it. Well something did come of it, I'm calling him out, right here, right now; Ours abused his power to seek vengeance upon Aaron for a rightful arrest, then accused him of completely absurd crimes to attempt to justify his murders to the half a dozen players who were calling him out in Ghost chat.

I might be wrong about some of this, hell I might be wrong about most of this; but NullBear(Bob Stein) DID attempt a wrongful arrest, DID attempt to murder a random player who walked into the chapel, and DID have an admin come into the same room as him to question Aaron before murdering him. I stood witness to all of these things and the admin logs will back me up 100% on these three facts.

As a point of speculation that I feel is justified: while the Detective/Admin Ours was questioning Aaron (with Bob Stein in the room with the two of them), I was standing outside of the security doors, they were across from me, and the Admin Ours attempted to get me to follow him into the room that he was questioning Aaron in (the room was right next to the Sec lobby, it was a glass window room so I could hear/see everything that happened, I was yelling in all caps that Bob Stein was a liar, and that Aaron was innocent, which was the truth of the situation). I refused on the basis that I thought it was a trap, that the two detectives were working together to attempt to punish Aaron and I for the arrest of Bob. Well not 20 seconds after I told them that I wouldn't go in there with them BAM BAM BAM Aaron is dead, deleted. I feel I too would have been murdered for no reason if I had followed, and upon consideration, I wish I had, so I could present a much stronger case against Ours for what he did.

Ours abused his powers as a Retired Admin, an investigation will show what happened, I am positive of this. (I was told this type of thing is taken VERY seriously, so I am hoping that all this effort isn't in vain)

58bea283c5322_Thisisthestory.png.e6d6864589a1129f5430214b39e6a6df.png

58bea283c5322_Thisisthestory.png.e6d6864589a1129f5430214b39e6a6df.png

Thank you for this Complaint, it prompted me to check logs and I found some.. abnormalities.

This case is being worked on.

Edit:

Ours was removed from the admin team

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use